• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are CNA infested with FTs newscasters?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
glenda chong - most probably hokkien or a penangite hokkien. she was once caught on tape speaking hokkien and describing like this:

lan bo swee, beh hiao kin....tao mo swee toh ho!

translated: if ugly, neber mind as long as your hair is pretty, ok liao.

"Lang". not "lan".... otherwise can imagine her thinking of something else....

DawnKaren

I am Dawn Tan. Thanks forthe feedback, always valuable. Just to clarify, I am not an FT. Born and raised in Singapore lah. Peace.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Andrea Chow is the all time best !

I lost a few pails of sperm and in return, learned lots about current affairs :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJN8sAYKKPI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and yes , his wifey was also once a newscaster until she upgraded and becum a maid basher which landed herself being charged and jailed.

she gave her maid a hot water bath...from the boiling kettle pot. dun mess with her!
are they still married?
i read somewhere, not

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I lost a few pails of sperm and in return, learned lots about current affairs :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJN8sAYKKPI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

she's originally HK? or is she sgporean or maybe PR?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
glenda chong - most probably hokkien or a penangite hokkien. she was once caught on tape speaking hokkien and describing like this:

lan bo swee, beh hiao kin....tao mo swee toh ho!

translated: if ugly, neber mind as long as your hair is pretty, ok liao.

If i can get to meet her , I can say " ai seow pu bo" ? translated : wanna fuck ?
Scarly she said "li ai pa pao ah "..song ah

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Dawn Tan. Thanks forthe feedback, always valuable. Just to clarify, I am not an FT. Born and raised in Singapore lah. Peace.

Hi Dawn,

Not say I want to say bad about you lah ! You really should fix your teeth. Whenever I clear the green moss off the pond, your image springs to my mind when I look at my pirahnas.

Anyway, can you tell Wei to return my nail clipper asap. Thanks.:o

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Dawn,

Not say I want to say bad about you lah ! You really should fix your teeth. Whenever I clear the green moss off the pond, your image springs to my mind when I look at my pirahnas.

Anyway, can you tell Wei to return my nail clipper asap. Thanks.:o

You forgot about your CPF huh :biggrin: :p

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Andrea. The rest are nowhere near her class.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lost a few pails of sperm and in return, learned lots about current affairs..

Wow exaggerated until rite that ... studies have shown that a man releases about 8 bottles of semen in his entire life lah...hehe