• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are CNA infested with FTs newscasters?

Untouchable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrea Chow is the all time best !

I lost a few pails of sperm and in return, learned lots about current affairs :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJN8sAYKKPI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This one looks like doll and her tits look quite firm, good for a grab

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
then there was jennifer "iwantyourhole" who was molested by that teeko indian, shankar (i think) and the latter was charged for attempted rape on a fatty newscaster a stephanie sim (i think) and was rotan-whacked, jailed and probably kicked back to india.

those FTs organised some wild orgy parties and all hell broke loose!!

He was spared the cane after he made drama that he was suffering ill health. Last I heard he was with CNN, presenting news also.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
every morning, u see 3 not very authentic ang mos on CNA doing the morning show, how do u feel?

my first question: am i in singapore or what?

i especially dislike the fat pinay girl would always seen eating...and eating...and eating. fuck! those foods are not even local!

why can't we have our own updated local introduction to say, maybe nice hawker foods??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
steve lai and patrick fok are both damn fucking boring. i used to think that steven lim was boring. now it's even duller and deadwooder with the 2 pariah angmos ( the mixed breed type)

if patrick were to be allowed to speak cantonese, that would really be something very interesting. he's from hongkong.

the awkard blend of that fatty pinay and patrick is so clumsy with latter always looking blurred and lost.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We need more FT broadcasters because most sinkies can't communicate well. They have poor grooming and are generally lack confidence in themselves. The few who are confident tend to use too much singlish and speak with a singlish accent that comes across as couth to foreigners. Also, with more foreign broadcasters, sinkies will get accustomed to interacting with foreigners. And most importantly, foreigners = credible. Sinkie image comes across as less credible and professional.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is this new newscaster by the name of Heidi or Hedy. The one with a mole on neck. She slang so unnaturally.:o

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more FT broadcasters because most sinkies can't communicate well. They have poor grooming and are generally lack confidence in themselves. The few who are confident tend to use too much singlish and speak with a singlish accent that comes across as couth to foreigners. Also, with more foreign broadcasters, sinkies will get accustomed to interacting with foreigners. And most importantly, foreigners = credible. Sinkie image comes across as less credible and professional.

there are talents from multi media course in our local tertiary institution.

why aren't mediacorpse tap from there?