• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB thugs

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, guys. relax. take a step backward. all this goes back to the era where I believe infp can see who zap or upz. the original game is forumers don't know who zap or who up unless zapper and upzer leave their monikers in the comments. got one gong chee bye kia by the name of madam tang stupid enough to zap. not knowing forumers already know.

kopisai is just a piece of stupid shit who happen to come in later. the original piece of shit call gopal suresh or MADAM TANG is out there. this is the motherfucker who has been sending out 'friend requests' to all the anti-establishment forumers..me at first also think kopishit, but observe a little bit, timing not correct. secondly. message pattern also not correct. I might be wrong but now me more interested in getting this piece of shit who send friend request! and thanks to the bro for pointing out.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, guys. relax. take a step backward. all this goes back to the era where I believe infp can see who zap or upz. the original game is forumers don't know who zap or who up unless zapper and upzer leave their monikers in the comments. got one gong chee bye kia by the name of madam tang stupid enough to zap. not knowing forumers already know.

kopisai is just a piece of stupid shit who happen to come in later. the original piece of shit call gopal suresh or MADAM TANG is out there. this is the motherfucker who has been sending out 'friend requests' to all the anti-establishment forumers..me at first also think kopishit, but observe a little bit, timing not correct. secondly. message pattern also not correct. I might be wrong but now me more interested in getting this piece of shit who send friend request! and thanks to the bro for pointing out.

chon chon, the latest discussion was about Lionheart sending PMs with vulgarities to xingguy. Please refer to #33.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mdmtang.jpg
different swearing pattern. from swearing pattern, know who the chee bye kia liaoz. kopisai standard still not this level. I believe the other more vocal forumers also got same friend request messages. what surprised me is this chee bye kia got the time to register a new nick just for this?

but thanks to leongsam for cleaning out the 4. still 3 to go, if can delete, good. if cannot, I also don't care a da

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chon chon, the latest discussion was about Lionheart sending PMs with vulgarities to xingguy. Please refer to #33.

OK, this Chon will never support. Me will still hoot kopisai! Just have to know there is another gopal shit out there.

Don't waste air time, KOPISAI HOR KAU KAN too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wrongly posted.

All you're doing is providing the oxygen to keep this twit going.

I started receiving those more than 4 months ago. Straight to the rubbish heap. I've even automated the process for my inbox.

Just junk them. I do regular clean up sessions from the inbox table anyway so it disappears from your "in" folder. You don't have to do anything.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you're doing is providing the oxygen to keep this twit going.

There are some things that will never change. In a forum, it is very easy to be a troll because somewhere in the crowd a reaction will surely be drawn.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese+Macaques+Form+Huddle+Keep+Warm+XKfBCCYn7Vwl.jpg

Japanese+Macaques+Form+Huddle+Keep+Warm+e6a9yadxgNtl.jpg

Japanese+Macaques+Form+Huddle+Keep+Warm+M7pfbfnGjhRl.jpg

Ah Meng, this is really an epic!!! A class act above the norm. Great strategy and great planning. A* for keeping the pack together.A* for cyber fraud and cyber hacking. A* for a world class scam and internet deceit. But all is very clear now. The pack must all come together to protect and defend the A* act. Whether it is legal or not does not really matter, the target has been identified and he has been nailed - rightly or wrongly. You can see the same old pack of hound dogs barking at the prey. The overwhelming evidence is damaging, but it has been maliciously concorted and managed. Hallelujah!!!

Top Lawyers have been consulted and kopiuncle has nothing to fear. Carry on Uncle!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah wah wah. limpeh step on mother fucker madam tang's tail leh. latest greeting from madam tang.

motherfuckermadamtang.jpg

Izzit? limpeh fuck your mother every style leh. next time don't peep when limpeh piah your laubu hor. your laubu never teach u izzit? i let u fuck your laubu after limpeh song liao.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi say it is Ah meng wor :biggrin:

Japanese+Macaques+Form+Huddle+Keep+Warm+MudzGVMLbOnl.jpg

Monkeys are capable of anything under Heaven.

I have been kindly advised to keep a low profile on Xingguy's accusation. It is possible he is making it up , the whole absurd story
and screen shot! Anything goes in cyber space, especially in SBF....so many monkeys and snakes around.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopi is guilty for the 2 PMs sent out to xingguy. He is not reponsible for those Gopal Suresh nonsense and those curse swear type friend requests and PMs lah. The latter is the work of some one else...

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It couldnt have been that halfwit vegetarian tonychat either because even though those posts were crass and vulgar they were at a level beyond what scrapgrut can possibly achieve in 3 lifetimes.