• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be a corpse soon -What will you do?

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be a corpse soon -What will you do?

• Cry like a baby

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Run Road

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Take out sharpened knife to hoot for the billions

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yum seng and sing and dance on road and table tops

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll do a happy Brazilian dance.

[video=youtube;-MUJly3YLPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUJly3YLPM[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least one will cry like a baby.

I suspect crying crocodile tears while sharpening knife at same time.
I applaud that as those nodding nodding heads and smiling smiling while sharpening knives also very clever.

Should I do a poll on who the main hooters be?
I suspect very strongly that Keechiu will be the one getting the hundreds of billions and not Arseloon the Loonie.

It is said smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY chose Keechiu.
But then we know LKY buy high high and sell low low like a fucking fool using his son and HC as proxies for his stupidity.

And reasonable for a fucking fool like LKY to pick the chief hooter of his Arseloon the Loonie thinking he be the protector.

No one cry for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY becoming a rotting corpse?

Nebbermind.

Sure got professional mourners and recorded sounds of crying and wailing
together with joss sticks and candle wax for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY after a long painful lingering death.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
i shall cry.........

LKY should live longer than his sons and grandsons to witness the downfall of the papees, cronies and families......

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i, i, i will be shedding tears
of JOY

And at the same time, we yum seng together with friends and strangers and sing and dance on table tops and streets

Many more yum sengs to come as news of new dancing under lamp posts got twittered to us all.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like people here feel Arseloon might last at most the length of a joss stick burned at the death of LKY
Some feel he might even be hooted before the first joss stick is lighted.

WE WILL WATCH AND SEE

After 8 mths starting this thread, he is still alive but not kicking lol

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
he shall live long enough to witness the papees, families and cronies' downfall, arrest, freezing of assets, public screening of prosecution and caning and thereafter burning eternally in HELLs.... not forgetting he needs to witness the passing away of his sons, grandsons, great grandsons and etc.....