• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be a corpse soon -What will you do?

• Cry like a baby

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Run Road

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Take out sharpened knife to hoot for the billions

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yum seng and sing and dance on road and table tops

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can have multiple choices.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm ready!

images

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking idiotic thread!

you are turning into a corpse already!!!

Shucks!

I should have include an option to stick head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl as I know you and other PAP cheebye stinking dogs from mothers with rotten cheebye lang chow hai will want to do.
Especially steffychung mother opening her thighs for 100 Bangla in her attempt to find replacement for my fucking of her.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shucks!

I should have include an option to stick head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl as I know you and other PAP cheebye stinking dogs from mothers with rotten cheebye lang chow hai will want to do.
Especially steffychung mother opening her thighs for 100 Bangla in her attempt to find replacement for my fucking of her.

waulau you have degenerated into KNNBPCB standard!!! good for you!!! living corpse of an intellectual turd!!!

this is from my good friend ah meng....

FUCK YOU! :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking idiotic thread!

you are turning into a corpse already!!!

You should be happy. Extra public holiday you also don't want? You can use the entire day to mourn for your beloved Messiah 国父.
The rest of us will make merry in our own ways. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You should be happy. Extra public holiday you also don't want? You can use the entire day to mourn for your beloved Messiah 国父.
The rest of us will make merry in our own ways. :wink:

Pop pop champagne!!! HOORAY!!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Extra public holiday you also don't want?

such travesty!!! what do you mean extra holiday? i propose at least 6 months of holiday to remember our founding father Lee Kuan Yew, for transforming our swampland into this modern metropolitan city! better still if it's twice yearly and it would be truly befitting of his stature! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
such travesty!!! what do you mean extra holiday? i propose at least 6 months of holiday to remember our founding father Lee Kuan Yew, for transforming our swampland into this modern metropolitan city! better still if it's twice yearly and it would be truly befitting of his stature! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ONE YEAR BETTER :biggrin: hahahaha

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of you have been cursing for the last 10 years
all your curses fell flat on your faces

dont try again...it does not work
you are just kidding yourself
most of you are already walking corpses!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be happy for your Dear Leeder knowing that he is going to be reunited with his dear Gecko soon..

What kind of reunion will that be?

The ghouls and demons will be tiewing and raping and screwing that gekko
and the demons and ghouls will be fucking and raping and tiewing that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY not even giving him time off for joss sticks and candle wax.
Thoughtful me will give that to bastard LKY now

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
China-DSC_6922.jpg

offerings to chonbybin, brubeck,jossstickswhitecandle, i h p ,bkt.cufflinks....mbssluts and his henchmen and all the cccby gang members and cyberbullies in this forum.....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China-DSC_6922.jpg

offerings to chonbybin, brubeck,jossstickswhitecandle, i h p ,bkt.cufflinks....mbssluts and his henchmen and all the cccby gang members and cyberbullies in this forum.....

Wah!

You a bloody PAP IB and yet you dare to do what you have done!

You sure to die.

How can you take candles meant for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat now and give to other people?
LKY know of that you be thrown out of PAP IB

No more crumbs for you.

You can no longer tiew and screw sinkies as they lay head down down and arseholes up high high
You yourself have to go head down down and arsehole up high high to be tiew and fucked and raped by PAP and their IB and running dogs like steffychun

You better put those candles back for LKY or he tekan you and gorak your perineum

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is this?

Not a single of the PAP IB such as steffychun say that they will cry when LKY become a corpse.
This imply that the PAP IB will be very happy also when LKY become a corpse.

What the fuck is PAP paying such ingrates who will not even cry when LKY DIE?

They sharpening knives? Going hooting?
ArseLoon

BEWARE OF THOSE SMILING SMILING NODDING NODDING HEADS TO YOU.

YOU SHOULD HOOT ALL THOSE PAP IB IN SBF BEFORE THEY COME AND HOOT YOU

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah!

You a bloody PAP IB and yet you dare to do what you have done!

You sure to die.

How can you take candles meant for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat now and give to other people?
LKY know of that you be thrown out of PAP IB

No more crumbs for you.

You can no longer tiew and screw sinkies as they lay head down down and arseholes up high high
You yourself have to go head down down and arsehole up high high to be tiew and fucked and raped by PAP and their IB and running dogs like steffychun

You better put those candles back for LKY or he tekan you and gorak your perineum

escher your majesty, these candles are for you.....you alone will turn into corpse soon....hanging dry at benjamin's bridge~~~

China-DSC_6922.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
escher your majesty, these candles are for you.....you alone will turn into corpse soon....hanging dry at benjamin's bridge~~~

China-DSC_6922.jpg

You die a fucking horrible death by LKY ah!

You take candles meant for him and give it to me of all people.
LKY sure to hate you and you know what happen when he hate you.
You be caught in culdesac and LKY put on his knickleduster and whack the shit out of you. Not LKY alone.
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is a fucking coward and he make sure his minions will kneecap you until you helpless and then he will bravely hammer you as he did in all and every case
LKY set his fucking corrupt kangaroos on people he feared, tied them up so he can bully them in his cowardly way

HE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What will that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY say!

Even his PAP IB doggies here will not cry when he become a corpse.
I guess because PAP masters and doggies all too busy sharpening knives for the big hooting