• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumours of Singaporean children getting kidnapped at Legoland

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rumours of Singaporean children getting kidnapped at Legoland are circulating online

legoland0_zps181c4ebf.jpg

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That day I watched a talk show in Malaysia, average there are about 900 to 1000 kids in Malaysia abducted. Average of about 3 per day...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That day I watched a talk show in Malaysia, average there are about 900 to 1000 kids in Malaysia abducted. Average of about 3 per day...

cool...good way f getting rid of kids when you cant afford to bring them up :biggrin: Bring them to Legoland now! :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
story sounds familiar ... read b4 sumtime back ... not @ legolan, but elsewhere ...

but den take ur own precautions ...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody should do some CSI on this cheebye mouth Daniel Boey and see wtf you discover about this fucker's background......

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb talking about his friend's friend's family... Like that how to verify?

hannor my neighbour's friend told me that a dog fucked his mother so it must be true also hor?

nbccb...

all these fucking rumour mongers out in full force before every major holiday.....sinkapore afraid of retail leakage to JB har>>????