• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worrying trend about our media reporting on 'O' Levels result

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a single elite sch was mentioned in the news, all focus on can not make it neighbourhood sch students :o

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7kgyjqTsGOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with that? These students form the bulk of the candidates. Why focus on the top 1% in elite schools? How relevant is it to the vast majority with parents with average kids?

Singapore is elitist enough. The media don't have to make it worse.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, 3 A1s and 2 A2s and that boy's on TV? I should have been on TV myself... I got at least 6 A1s. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't remember how I did but I was just a normal student. The important thing is how you do in the real world. In the real world I have to work with people who aren't even Sporeans & many of these people make more than I do:biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostitute media don't dare show the majority of high-scoring students are foreigners. They know sure will kenna serious backlash from Sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prostitute media don't dare show the majority of high-scoring students are foreigners. They know sure will kenna serious backlash from Sinkies.

Very Smart!!!!! hahahahhaha....

i know a PRC family whose kid is in P4 last year, his science result is top in the whole of P4 level in his school.

Last edited: