• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the Agents Provocateurs in SBF???

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
enhanced-buzz-23270-1388686035-38.jpg

who are the agent provocateurs here in SBF ?

ah meng is number one! always provoke people to engage in confrontational discusssions.....
chonburifc is another one with his big provocative and foul mouth
I H P needless to say has the biggest anal hole to spew vulgarities
ThugSin has suddenly become very vocal after being zapped by that kopisai
the rest small agents provocateurs lausias are BKT,Cockeyeyed,JosssticksWhiteCandles,Munchlancheow...

but the Snowden of all the agent provocateurs is undoubtedly J W 5 and his twin sword T F B H ...

these two are deadly twin swords with the sharpest tongues and the most deadly poison and conspirators!!!

please feel free to add more.................

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt there supposed to be a little bit of rough and tumble in this forum? Why take everything so seriously for so long? I dont get it.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt there supposed to be a little bit of rough and tumble in this forum? Why take everything so seriously for so long? I dont get it.

The best answer to your question is to ask the agent provocateurs yourself.

It is pretty obvious these hunters and predators are out to exterminate Kopi and that is their sacred mission.

You can see the Rubbish Threads of BKT,Cockeyed,Masturbator,Munchlanchau,JosssticksWhiteCandle,Ah Meng,I H P , Chonbrufc and their clones and cronies and their Masters like ThugSin, Donor, Cufflinks, QXD,OldFart and last but not least MBSSLUTS and his Henchmen.Their agenda is to exterminate Kopisaism and replace it with their KNNBPCBism.