• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: i need a girlfriend for valentine's day, who can help?

siao char bor also can...:o

you siao bo, the best time to get a gf is AFTER valentines' day.. why waste money on someone who is new to you. which is like less than 2 weeks to that day.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: how was your new year?

Did the usual CNY things such as performing lou hei a few times, lots of gambling (don't gamble myself), free flow drinks (I don't drink much) and plenty of food. Notice a nephew has a new Ducati bike, pretty good looking and rare in Singapore and having our Singapore conversation, but many are pro-government. I gather that lots of exclusive apartments are empty and many flippers and some developers are suffering atm.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you siao bo, the best time to get a gf is AFTER valentines' day.. why waste money on someone who is new to you. which is like less than 2 weeks to that day.

so far this is the bestest advice you have given ... I have added to your points

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go Geylang.

Dun ask Tonychat for girls cos his "girls" all got dick.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

siao char bor also can...:o

appleGirl
user_offline.gif

Samster (M)
<fieldset class="fieldset" style="margin-bottom: 6px;"><legend style="color: rgb(34, 34, 156); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">My Reputation:</legend>Points: 20 / Power: 0
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

<tbody>
</tbody>
Lady Looking for adventure

Hi hi

I am new here n looking for new friends..to explore and find adventures
we can get to know each other better slowly..

looking for guys with good medium and well built..but not skinny..

some intro of myself here
early 30s, sweet looking-girl next door look. 155 cm and 55kg. kind of fleshy but not fat. B-C cup and i have a tight sweet shaven pussy
smile.gif

looking forward to hear from u soon...quick n flood my email..
if you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

muacks

<tbody>
</tbody>

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nutbush can give applepie a creampie treatment.

<tbody>
TD="width: 100%"] [/TD]
[TD]Join Date: Feb 2014
<fieldset class="fieldset" style="margin-bottom: 6px;"><legend style="color: rgb(34, 34, 156); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">My Reputation:</legend>Points: 20 / Power: 0
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #F7F7FF"]Lady Looking for adventure

Hi hi

I am new here n looking for new friends..to explore and find adventures
we can get to know each other better slowly..

looking for guys with good medium and well built..but not skinny..

some intro of myself here
early 30s, sweet looking-girl next door look. 155 cm and 55kg. kind of fleshy but not fat. B-C cup and i have a tight sweet shaven pussy
smile.gif

looking forward to hear from u soon...quick n flood my email..
if you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

muacks

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Pizza

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sister forum has a lot of Kan tao and it's under Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!, it might leave you with an indelible valentine day.