• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: is reputation important for an average guy on the street?

are you afraid that you may lose your reputation as a credible person?

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For some people its sacred but for others it may depend on what they lose their reputation for. Many have lost their reputations for money, sex, promotions. Some here on sbf have been said to lose their reputations for a couple of points.

are you afraid that you may lose your reputation as a credible person?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

anybody with the right mind'd know that this is just a kiddy forum, nothing taken seriously here.

For some people its sacred but for others it may depend on what they lose their reputation for. Many have lost their reputations for money, sex, promotions. Some here on sbf have been said to lose their reputations for a couple of points.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat is good and wat is not so good about this forum? I think its quite informative and have an alternate view compared to wat can normally get.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

if that person guard his reputation then you have to back off 3 step a bit.

But what usually is if the person with a lot of spare money to spend you back off a bit.

If that person is a mad one, go for his jugular.

would you guard it with your life?:o

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

just a nobody, why'd you bother yourself with this nonsense? i think the more you guard with money using legal means, it'd appear that the person who slander you is talking the truth and sympathy will go to him/her.

if that person guard his reputation then you have to back off 3 step a bit.

But what usually is if the person with a lot of spare money to spend you back off a bit.

If that person is a mad one, go for his jugular.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah, I am a peaceful, easy-go-lucky kind. Don't want trouble. Most likely I will let it pass. If it is nonsense, will just laugh it off.

Cheers!

even if you know that it's just nonsense, would you go all the way to take him on?:confused:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya...furthermore, we are average guys on the street...why bother?:smile:

Aiyah, I am a peaceful, easy-go-lucky kind. Don't want trouble. Most likely I will let it pass. If it is nonsense, will just laugh it off.

Cheers!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

what reputation?

we are all nameless, listless, anonymously unimportant.

only some cyberbullies and nuclear members want to have a high profile reputation to keep their non existent supriority and so called
good reputation.

the more they want to maintain their good reputation and the more nuclear power they have, the more arrogant and ruthless they become. they are the dictators here in this forum.

no prize for guessing right!!!

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No real need to post like this on this thread. The TS is asking about 'guy on the street' not people on this forum. In addition your regular tormentors are not here on this thread.Dont bring your issues here on these neutral threads.

what reputation?

we are all nameless, listless, anonymously unimportant.

only some cyberbullies and nuclear members want to have a high profile reputation to keep their non existent supriority and so called
good reputation.

the more they want to maintain their good reputation and the more nuclear power they have, the more arrogant and ruthless they become. they are the dictators here in this forum.

no prize for guessing right!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

No real need to post like this on this thread. The TS is asking about 'guy on the street' not people on this forum. In addition your regular tormentors are not here on this thread.Dont bring your issues here on these neutral threads.

i have said repeatedly, this sbf is a microcosm of our society.

if you do not agree, it is okay.

how do you know my regular tormentors are not here?

if they are here, so be it. if they are not here, why can't i post my stuff ?

if you don't like to read, it's still okay....thank you.

there are no neutral threads in this forum. everything can be politicized and abused.

even my neutral threads in the Travels Section are being zapped for nothing by these low reputation bullies!

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as I can see, none of the people whom you usually exchange pleasantries with have posted here but you are baiting them if you refer your post #12.
Then when they bite and come for you, you complain about them. I think you are the instigator so its no wonder few like you here. Of course you dont care whether you are liked or not but while they are rough in their posts you yourself are highly irritating and always claiming the high ground.
As you have correctly said, this forum is a microcosm of real life and there are many people like you in society. False, pretentious, causing trouble and then complaining when things go against you.

i have said repeatedly, this sbf is a microcosm of our society.

if you do not agree, it is okay.

how do you know my regular tormentors are not here?

if they are here, so be it. if they are not here, why can't i post my stuff ?

if you don't like to read, it's still okay....thank you.

there are no neutral threads in this forum. everything can be politicized and abused.

even my neutral threads in the Travels Section are being zapped for nothing by these low reputation bullies!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I can see, none of the people whom you usually exchange pleasantries with have posted here but you are baiting them if you refer your post #12.
Then when they bite and come for you, you complain about them. I think you are the instigator so its no wonder few like you here. Of course you dont care whether you are liked or not but while they are rough in their posts you yourself are highly irritating and always claiming the high ground.
As you have correctly said, this forum is a microcosm of real life and there are many people like you in society. False, pretentious, causing trouble and then complaining when things go against you.

there is no need to bait anyone into this thread.
these cyberbullies will come like bees to honey.
don't try to act neutral and don't try to protect the despicable behaviour of the bullies here.
i am not claiming the high ground. all i want is a level playing field.
there are at least 20 regular fuckers and zappers in my list - who are out to hunt me down.
if you are not keen to engage me, what the fuck are you so keen in my post!
now fuck off to your false,pretentious,hypocritical and arrogant high ground!!!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
bait thread

i noticed when i login, some assholes will start thread on sex with minor, rape, molest...etc...

are you trying to bait me?

i am not a perverse, please have some respect for me. you made me feel very bad.:o

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is it so important, you are not even a minister?

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It looks like you cant have a disagreement in a civil manner. I had pointed out something to you and you are free to express your opinions and to rebut me. I dont see the need for the abusive language. It just shows that despite your ' nice ' words and ' holier than you' image that you try to project, you are from the gutter. The other guys may be brutal but at least they are honest. No wonder they dislike a false and pretentious person like you. You condemn their abuse and their language but you employ the same methods when you disagree with others. You say you are pro Singapore and something else that I cant recall but you are indeed a poor testimony to what you say you stand for.

there is no need to bait anyone into this thread.
these cyberbullies will come like bees to honey.
don't try to act neutral and don't try to protect the despicable behaviour of the bullies here.
i am not claiming the high ground. all i want is a level playing field.
there are at least 20 regular fuckers and zappers in my list - who are out to hunt me down.
if you are not keen to engage me, what the fuck are you so keen in my post!
now fuck off to your false,pretentious,hypocritical and arrogant high ground!!!

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why is it so important, you are not even a minister?

Hi TS, my reputation is just normal like most people. I dont try to build on it but I also try to preserve it. I am like you say an average type guy so as long as I dont have a bad reputation then its ok with me.