• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP Chia Shi Lu's 2nd statement on bed shortage confirms his stupidity

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, Dr Chia’s latest explanation has again attracted criticism.

Posting on the Straits Times Facebook page, Peter Tan said:

What I do agree is that some patients with non-critical surgery during these period. BUT, I thought there are proper hospital scheduling software? Can’t be all the patients come at same time to do operations, as well as hospital will allow them to come all at same time too. Unless there is an epidemic where demands outstrip supplies, seasonal changes should be predictable using MOH data + 6.9m estimates.

Never plan properly just admit lor. What’s the big deal?

Guo Xiongwei said:

Something that is out of the norm.

Did ST report annually for the past 10 years that hospitals run out of beds during the holiday season? I don’t recall reading such.

If there’s such a bed crunch this year, is it possibly due to the current 5.4m population than the 4m at year 2000? More population, obviously more demand.

And Peter Tan echoed what some felt:

Think. For scheduled appointment for surgery, there are allotments. Where got suka suka go do surgery whenever you feel like it. Unless there is an epidemic or major industrial accident, all seasonal spike should already be contained.

- http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/01/pap-mp-clarifies-remarks-on-bed-crunch/

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kick out every motherfucker of those PAP maggots cockroaches by 2016

THEN WE HANG THEM WITH PIANO WIRES FROM TREE TOPS AND LAMP POSTS

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tie them to the trees naked and apply honey on their balls.
Wait for the ants to come will be more interesting.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of the total hospital admissions, how many are sinkees? how many are PRs? how many are foreigners?

Sinkees really koh lian tye, hospital beds also have to compete.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reminds me of a a guy i know. Always very supportive of PAP. He is your average Joe. Went through the perceive education by PAP.

He looks smart until he start to defend PAP's policy. He sound so shallow and hollow. Just like this MP. These perceive educated people thinks that they are smart. When comes to the crunch, their argument got taken apart piece by piece.

They sound smart but when you think it through critically of what they say, they look so ordinary. The only thing i can say is that they had responded better through their use of their language.

Otherwise, they are not as smart.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP CPF (retirement Fund) - Fail! Cannot withdraw all and can only withdraw so little that cannot afford to live decent life

PAP Housing: Let PRs and foreigners buy HDB and many private housing

PAP Health - Too few hospitals and too few professionals. They educate too few doctors and too few nurses until must import doctors and nurses from poor countries.Too few hospitals until patients must sleep in tents and corridors.

PAP Education - Spend so little on education that create high class and low education system with neighbourhood school and private funded school.

PAP Economy - prostitute the whole country to an tom dick and pussy to come here and ask for lower pay and also to allow MNC to hire their own useless kind to work here when many Singaporean can do the work.

And still have 60% vote this kind of government.