• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ST article was wrong: Paper will shrink to a new low

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I love the straits times. Without it, my dog will have nothing to pee and shit on.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I take it free from people who buys. Broadsheet is still the best. Today is shit...lol

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPH printed media is dead cos of dip in advertisements sales…only obituary sells. If some web app takes over obituary, SPH papers will kong kah kiao. journalist friends are told to explore new media for change in future directions of SPH media.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STINKAPORE PROSTITUDE HOLDINGS is not known for being 154 for nothing. always publish nameless and unverifiable news.