• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New petting rules?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Neu Year to everybodies. Last few days Tuesday, I has mini-party with Alan and Leslie in hotel room. It was high room so can see many views. Freddie has dinner with family first. After he enjoying, Freddie came to me later and joins us. We brings some food and some drinks so we happy together and do the boogy danceing. We do countdowning together with Freddie and Alan and Leslie. We stay high floors so we see beautiful fireworks shoots in the air and so nice when it explooing. My heart beated fast everytime it exploding louder. It feel like fireworks exploded inside me whole body with good feels. It was nice feeling to go into new year with Freddie and my friends. When countdowns finishing, we congretulations each other and wishing Freddie and Alan and Leslie a porsperous 2014. We shaking each one others hands and hugging Freddie as the fireworks explodings. We danceing around at the music of Depeche Mode, erasure and commonards. It was a exciting night to me and I am extremly excited to go into 2014.

While enjoys this time together, all of us likes many differents pets. Leslie says he hearing the news saying there got news about pettings. Pettings rules go to change soon. Freddie like many pettings (like dogs, etc) and to keep at his cage house. I liked pets too but no enough money to buying. He keeped many chains and strappings for animals so not runs away. He worries what new pettings rules can it be? Anyone got knows any new petting rules in case he buys one new animal for keep?

We enjoying to early mornings. So fun want and it now is 2014 already.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yalor, different rules apply if u keeping doggies or pussies. doggies not allow to lick u and if u poke poke doggie, u kena very jialat in jail. whereas pussies are allowed to lick u but after lick u must pokepoke pussies or u get summon for the heavy petting and licking.

dunno what kind of law is this? how ppl keep petting with so many patterns, they also wanna bother. no wonder the old man now so lonely becos he cannot have petting or licking from doggies or pussies. poor chap!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought it is about couple petting!!!
"New petting rules" could well be excluded from hugging, kissing and touching...

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thinks keeps pettings doggies better and nicers and easier. Doggies more stronger and friendier. Cats so more troubles and problemetics and emotioning.

yalor, different rules apply if u keeping doggies or pussies. doggies not allow to lick u and if u poke poke doggie, u kena very jialat in jail. whereas pussies are allowed to lick u but after lick u must pokepoke pussies or u get summon for the heavy petting and licking.

dunno what kind of law is this? how ppl keep petting with so many patterns, they also wanna bother. no wonder the old man now so lonely becos he cannot have petting or licking from doggies or pussies. poor chap!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my time, "petting" means that you cannot stroke her below the navel.

During my time, "oversight" means you forgot to do something. Today, to "oversight" means you have to supervise whatever needs to be oversighted.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no understand which says you.

During my time, "petting" means that you cannot stroke her below the navel.

During my time, "oversight" means you forgot to do something. Today, to "oversight" means you have to supervise whatever needs to be oversighted.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puts what thing under? Now I hareing got Star wars part seven are comings sooner. I hoped to watches at Freddy and Leslie and Alan on dark cinema who can giveing loud clears sound systems.

lukeNELSON skywalkerTAN, u put that thing under, sure stands hard hard. now u under(got)stand? :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puts what thing under? Now I hareing got Star wars part seven are comings sooner. I hoped to watches at Freddy and Leslie and Alan on dark cinema who can giveing loud clears sound systems.

u must go eat more bananas then u under the stand better :wink: