• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

jw5

Loyal
He is waving to all those HDB dwellers who either have one car or have no car and can only use their kar to walk, whatever it is, less than the 2 cars he and his wife have.......................... :biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is waving to all those HDB dwellers who either have one car or have no car and can only use their kar to walk, whatever it is, less than the 2 cars he and his wife have.......................... :biggrin:

knn, you reminded me of probability calculation.............

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, yes, without pap, we will all go back to fishing village, the men will become labourers and the women will become maids. :rolleyes::biggrin:

i think PAP like to claim credit for all the progress but look other countries like Msia, Thailand, Indonesia etc all got peace and independent and progress in the last 50 years...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former government ministry employee Serial molester paedophile only get probation plus bonus of not naming the paedophile to protect victims identity. Wah! Judge soooooooo gooooood wor!

Now former government ministry employee serial molester paedophole out looking for new targets. This is how Sinking land court protect identity of victims. HAHAHAHAHA!

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear matt, may u rest in peace... :(

AwdLngX.jpg

RIP.jpg

oh dear.......... :(

jw5

Loyal
i think PAP like to claim credit for all the progress but look other countries like Msia, Thailand, Indonesia etc all got peace and independent and progress in the last 50 years...

They have a deluded sense of self importance and achievement............................ :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have a deluded sense of self importance and achievement............................ :biggrin:

i think the 50 year celebration thing is another opportunity for them to broadcast their achievement. They really not paiseh to keep repeating when they have already been rewarded by the millions for whatever contributions they made in the last 50 years...

jw5

Loyal
And the biggest problem is that........................... whatever achievement there is, it's not even mainly due to their "efforts and brilliance", certainly not from the self proclaimed "exceptional" family.
You could even argue that many things have deteriorated and these are all on them.

i think the 50 year celebration thing is another opportunity for them to broadcast their achievement. They really not paiseh to keep repeating when they have already been rewarded by the millions for whatever contributions they made in the last 50 years...

They called it skin thicker than the brick wall

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
what u guys think har? edmw have one thread. SBF can also have one. let's see if sbf version can K or not? hehehe.
Have to vote this fucker who commit high treason. knn, where got bring outsider to eat insiders one?
Vote this cancerous fucker out!!
And return me river mountain!
Better to scrap the GRC system of elections than to vote PM Lee out. With the GRC in place, cronyism will be the name of the day and the cloak of dishonesty will continue to reign...

6524aee4-7b56-47ac-b0c7-0062766c0db4_zps311f8507.jpg
(YouTube; LHL: "fix the opposition")

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, scrap the fake democratic GRC system. Stick to SMC.

But don't be surprise the pappies scums will scrap the GRC system if someday the GRC system is turning against them.

if it doesn't work towards their advantages, yes they would do it.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, scrap the fake democratic GRC system. Stick to SMC.

But don't be surprise the pappies scums will scrap the GRC system if someday the GRC system is turning against them.

They are beginning to realise it is turning against them. Papzis will not abandon scheme
until many more GRC are lost.

Opposition parties should just concentrate on winning a GRC. Pour all your resources into winning one GRC and make it your beachhead platform. WP has shown the way.