• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Real Singapore

DEAR TRS, I HAVE PROOF THAT YANG YIN WAS A GRASSROOTS LEADER HOLDING A POSITION

Post date: 22 Sep 2014 - 4:26pm

7emQv1n.png

[Note: I had highlighted Yang Yin's name for easy viewing/reference.]

Dear TRS,

I am a grassroots leader and I am ashamed of Yang Yin, the China tour guide who conned the rich old widow of her money and assets.

I understand that he has been arrested by police and is already under investigation but I wanted to share this piece of information with your readers.

Dr Intan, who is an MP in Ang Mo Kio GRC had earlier claimed that Yang Yin wasn't holding any position and she didn't know him personally. But this list seems to show otherwise.

Yang is not simply an ordinary grassroots volunteer as claimed, instead, he is an "Integration and Naturalization Champion as well as a member of the Jalan Kayu Neighbourhood committee.

The list is not particularly long and yet Dr Intan is also on the list. How can it be that when the grassroots advisors work closely with their volunteers that she doesn't know Yang Yin personally when the list of position holders is so small?

Yang is supposed to help social integration, but he personally integrated himself to the old woman's wealth!

Integration Champions are also supposed to help Singaporeans and foreigners get closer to one another to avoid tensions, but look at all the problems he has caused to the old woman and her family.

Honestly, who can blame Singaporeans for feeling angry with him, with foreigners and with grassroots leaders?

The mainstream press dare not report about his grassroots connections like how long he has been a grassroots leader or his role. Is there a cover up? In fact, they even posted a clarification that he did not hold any position.

The public deserves to know. This is why I decided to show proof that Yang is not a nobody.

10702088_847152428663259_1781138482058907975_n.jpg

Whistle Blower

TRS Contributor

End Of Article​

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A check on the Jalan Kayu Integration and Naturalization Champion (INC) Facebook Page yields the following photos:

qUHQZMK.png

at68kYP.png

Yang Yin's Facebook photo (Look at background: Singapore Flag Balloon Display):

10711097_581218535333368_6773976018342209852_n.jpg

The above picture can also be found in xinmsn news.

This background is also found in the Jalan Kayu INC Facebook Page:

J5hpDMq.png

b9BzI1f.png

X04iMqY.png

There are several very disturbing anecdotes in Yang Yin’s case.

First of all he is only a PR, why is a PR involved in grassroots?

Secondly, why is he part of the “Integration and Naturalization” committee when he is not a citizen yet?

Thirdly, and probably more importantly, is Dr Intan a PAP MP wise to the ways of the world, or just another handpicked naive professional to make up PAP’s numbers?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
anticipated election to take place during skool holidays. is the old fart fading soon? or property crashing? heavy bombing by USA rocks malay vote? dec holidays seems good tiding.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
source: http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...-millions-every-year-using-singaporeans-money

PAP MINISTERS SHOULD NOT EARN MILLIONS EVERY YEAR USING SINGAPOREANS' MONEY

Met up with some bankers last week.

I realise that when one thinks about how to make money, one would think very thoroughly to plan on how to do so. That is the nature of making money and that is OK.

However, if one wants to make money, one cannot go into government with the same tenacity and think about how to make money off its people and its citizens.

This is unethical and immoral.

If a person chooses to go into government, it is a duty to serve. The person must have the heart to want to better the country and its people.

A person cannot go into government wanting to make money, not off its people nor off their money.

Once the person does so, you have to question their morals, their ethics and their integrity.

As such, it is wrong of the PAP to want to increase their own salaries and enrich themselves, on the taxes of Singaporeans' money.

This is Singaporeans hard-earned money used to better Singapore and improve the lives of Singaporeans.

A government's number 1 priority should always be for its people and itself second. This is the nature of serving and a person who serve with a heart will not allow the money to come first. Once they do, they are no longer the government a people need.

And it is up to the people to wise up, to realise this and vote for a government which has the heart, willingness, truth, honesty and integrity to serve.

This is what our country today needs.

We need to bring hope to our country, bring the heart into government and vote for a government that will look out for its people and not for itself.

We need a government that will put itself second, and work towards uplifting the lives of its people, because the people of a land make the country and the people are what makes or break the country.

Roy Ngern
g

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
source: http://www.therealsingapore.com/content/15-reasons-why-singaporeans-hate-pap-so-much-decade

15 REASONS WHY SINGAPOREANS HATE THE PAP SO MUCH IN THIS DECADE

Post date: 25 Sep 2014 - 9:50pm

Just 10 years back,

1. MRT was fine , public transport was affordable . today , every break down means another increase in transport fare, and it was the people's fault.

2.car was not cheap but people wasn't complaining as much ,today ,having a car in singapore is like buying a house in other countries .

3.flats was expensive but we knew we can still breathe . today , buying a decent size 5 rooms flat can cost half a mill.

4.minimum sum was there ,but we knew it was ok and we can still deal with it . today , the sum is 198k and still increasing, and the people are not allow to withdraw full lump sum even when they had reached 65 years old

5. medical fees was expensive but we still can manage. today , if you cannot afford to pay with cash , (even though you have more then enough in medisave to pay ,and you are not allowed to use ) the national hospitals will send the debt collecting company to come after you

6. inflation was climbing ,but people still can afford to have 3 decent meals . today , we have old folks working as cleaners and selling tissues by the roadside.

7. we were unhappy with the ruling party but we thought they did ok . today , people had gotten so angry that even a nobody like Roy could gather over a 100k just to fight the PM,

8. we still had kampong spirits around our HDB flats even though most of us don't see the sun when we knock off, CNY i will give ang pows to my malay neighbours , and hari raya they will bring over goodies for my family to share their joy . but today , we have all sorts of people staying in our heartland area , peeing and shitting in all public places , calling the locals names , disrespect our religion , and some had even resort to violence towards the locals when they are told off.

9. when Michael fay vandalised Singapore , he wasn't given special treatment even though the president of US stepped in. i were so proud of my govt then. But , today , our ruling party have 2 sets of laws on the locals and the FTs . the funny part is , the law are harsher on the locals then the FTs.

10.our police force was kind and HUMAN at then , when there is domestic violence happening in a family , the MATA will talk to the husband , help the wife , putting himself in the family's shoes as if he is one of the family members . today , the MATAs : I AM SORRY MDM/SIR , but we cannot help you on this matter , you must get a lawyer ... blah blah blah ...

11. we had our home made sportsman to compete for Singapore, we cheered just to qualify at then , no medals , doesn't matter ..
today , we had people bought from overseas to compete for Singapore but i am ashame when they announced Singapore got gold ...

12. going to JB to shop and a short getaway was what most Singaporeans who cannot afford an europe trip do. today , going into JB will burn a hole in your wallet first before you even get to touch the ground of JB..

13. old folks was able to retire and chill at the void deck , some play mahjong , some line dancing , some karaoke. today , old folks are seen working as cleaners , mcdonalds and scavenging for drink cans .

14. doctors were made in singapore , understands our dialects and compassionate towards the patients. today , doctors in national hospitals are imported , cases of accidents causing death are happening . waiting to get diagnose are long and painful wait .

( no 15 is contributed by a kind and nice lady who helped cooked meals for the needy every fortnight Dawn Lim)
15. In the past u see visually impaired and handicapped or old folks selling tissue for a living. Now u see fake monks, nuns, ang mores, selling tissue paper even. Why do we need foreigners to come in with fake agendas to earn a living?

HONG KAN LA LOL.

things had fell apart FAST in about 10 years or more , i cannot believe the current ruling party anymore. it was excuses after excuses when things goes wrong .

i used to be proud of you PAP, but now .....
hong kan lah

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More lies from Intan, this time she lies on MSM.

hjfwTAU.png

Really, meet him ONLY when he was participating in a cooking activity??

The pictures below (left upper and right lower) shows both Intan and Yang Yin are wearing different clothes with different color.
Yang Yin's shirt are also different, left upper pic he wears a long sleeve shirt while the right lower pic is a short sleeve shirt.

What next she would claim, it is the same activity but they change clothes just for the photo shoot.

p7QjGzh.png

jw5

Loyal
If PAP MPs are more keen on pleasing their bosses than in helping ordinary Singaporean citizens have better lives, it's time to vote them out. :smile: