• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. fuck pap. knnbccb! u think people blind? dont know mrt stations crowded or not? install a fucking traffic light to inform commuters that trai stations crowded or not? u think sinkees so stupid?

tolong tolong. dont install simi lanjiao system liaoz. just make sure trains come on time, less simi lanjiao service disruption (breakdown call breakdown) and less ft shit bo for me to breath, all sinkees steal laugh liaoz.

fuck you pap, knnnccb pap. vote pap out!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hehehe. fuck pap. knnbccb! u think people blind? dont know mrt stations crowded or not? install a fucking traffic light to inform commuters that trai stations crowded or not? u think sinkees so stupid?

tolong tolong. dont install simi lanjiao system liaoz. just make sure trains come on time, less simi lanjiao service disruption (breakdown call breakdown) and less ft shit bo for me to breath, all sinkees steal laugh liaoz.

fuck you pap, knnnccb pap. vote pap out!
Well said!
Whahahahahaha :biggrin:
Whaha is proud of You! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
peemain_0.jpg

Vote for PAP!
Vote for Pee And Poo Party! :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure Sinkies like you do not pass motion. Why make a mountain out of a molehill. I am sure your forefathers and mothers does that too in those days.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep. That Scroobal is the surreptitious PAPIB mole sent to create confusion in this Forum. He has many many clones. So beware.

Example:

Clone 1 : PAP is good until 2030
Clone 2 : No..Imdont think so
Clone 3 : Maybe
Clone 1 : (pretend some debate here and there)
Clone 2 : Yah yah yah ...agree with Clone 1
Clone 3 : Yes yes, very logical argument by Clone 1.

This is how they have been manupulating SBF.

You guys got to guard against such characters.

Bumpzzz this thread for awareness! :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure Sinkies like you do not pass motion. Why make a mountain out of a molehill. I am sure your forefathers and mothers does that too in those days.

Reason why retarded PAP supporter feels that we are making a mountain out of molehill is ILovePAP's forefathers and mothers pee and poo in public like those PRCs that are shown in the photos.

The rest of our forefathers and mother does their business in private.