• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11249098_1067246789953387_4009220067251988769_n.jpg

the pride of our nation
the wonderful creation of a world class governance
the pap of course!!!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oppo victory dance...ever seat pappies loss...we increase the dancers...ultimate aim...fill up de whole fucking stadium with dancers...for wp jus replace de axe with hammer...:biggrin::biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tQznscw.jpg

ftHXOAA.jpg

61wBqEc.jpg
9uvsCcp.jpg

In the coming GE, deny PAP a 2/3 majority at all cost!

You have the power to change the composition of our parliament soon.
Please exercise those powers, and deny pap a 2/3 majority.

Vote wisely.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inderjit Singh:“During my MPS sessions I encounter a fair number of residents who question the rationale of government policies. They feel that the government does not understand their needs and concerns but instead craft policy while seated in, what effectively seems like a different world, an ideal clean and sterile policy lab or an ivory tower perched high up.”

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Lily Neo:

Sir, I want to check with the Minister again when he said on the strict criteria on the entitlement for PA recipients. May I ask him what is his definition of “subsistence living”? Am I correct to say that, out of $260 per month for PA recipients, $100 goes to rental, power supply and S&C and leaving them with only $5 a day to live on? Am I correct to say that any basic meal in any hawker centre is already $2.50 to $3.00 per meal? Therefore, is it too much to ask for just three meals a day as an entitlement for the PA recipients?

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

jw5

Loyal
To Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

Which Ministry do you want? Do you want Ministry Of Finance, Defence, or Health? :wink:

Dr Lily Neo:

Sir, I want to check with the Minister again when he said on the strict criteria on the entitlement for PA recipients. May I ask him what is his definition of “subsistence living”? Am I correct to say that, out of $260 per month for PA recipients, $100 goes to rental, power supply and S&C and leaving them with only $5 a day to live on? Am I correct to say that any basic meal in any hawker centre is already $2.50 to $3.00 per meal? Therefore, is it too much to ask for just three meals a day as an entitlement for the PA recipients?

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Lily Neo:

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

3nPn8jU.png

jw5

Loyal
PAP will work harder when they become the opposition.

Hence Vote Opposition Until PAP Becomes The Opposition. :smile: