• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree that Straits Times compared Lee Kuan Yew with Nelson Mandela and Obama?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you agree that Straits Times compared Lee Kuan Yew with Nelson Mandela and Oba

WTF Straits Times, you just had to put Lee Kuan Yew’s photo in the article

Die, die also must put Lee Kuan Yew photo.

An article appeared in The Straits Times today on Dec. 28, 2013, about three different leaders:

Chin Peng, Malayan Communist Party leader
[A well-known communist who died in Bangkok on Sept. 16 this year just as Lee Kuan Yew celebrated his 90th birthday]

Barack Obama

Nelson Mandela

But ST decided to put Lee Kuan Yew’s photo instead:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you agree that Straits Times compared Lee Kuan Yew with Nelson Mandela and Oba

useless nigger and half nigger who did nothing cannot compare to the achievement of the father of singapore.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

useless nigger and half nigger who did nothing cannot compare to the achievement of the father of singapore.

i agree!!! our lee kuan yew is best because he was inspired by Nelson Mandela and he jailed chia thye poh for 32 years!!!
Obama never learn from Nelson Mandela and that is why American is bankrupt and used our CPF fund is missused by American to bail out their citi bank!

who is smarter? nigger obama smart or sinkie CPF fund is smart? u guess leh

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People more suitable to be compared with shit on sole lky....

Marcos, Noriega, Kim Jong II, milosevic, gaddfi etc etc...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear brothers and sisters,

do you agree that Straits Times compares Lee Kuan Yew with Nelson Mandel and Obama?

Wah ha haaa ha haaa ha haa haa haa ha aha ha

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ARSE OUT

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You cannot compare a war-traitor with even the common man on the street.

老鸡拜
没骨气,
有霸气,
剩下一口气,
最好快断气。

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

do you agree that Straits Times compares Lee Kuan Yew with Nelson Mandel and Obama?

I do not agree because....
please give me your reasons./QUOTE]

That's very insulting for such a great man. He is comparable to Jesus Christ.

jw5

Loyal

Later they will compare his son to Churchill and his daughter-in-law to Buffet. :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how about comparing his grand eldest son lee yi peng with michael jackson?
ah bang, boleh?

Later they will compare his son to Churchill and his daughter-in-law to Buffet. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then compare the younger son to Hugh Hefner?
Dead wife to mother Teresa?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Achievement as a Japanese "Translator" during the Japanese Occupation? :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no, LKY compare to Roosevelt, Ramses II, Kangxi etc.

jw5

Loyal

what is wrong with translation work? i think it is a honourable profession.

You are so fucking stupid, it's unbelievable.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not agree because....
please give me your reasons.

http://newnation.sg/2013/12/wtf-str...ad-to-put-lee-kuan-yews-photo-in-the-article/

nothing wrong mah...............Mandela was a communist terrorist controlled by Zionist jews........and Obama and Lee KILL You are both Zionist puppets also...........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

LKY is head and shoulders above Mandela.

LKY built a nation. Mandela destroyed what was once a great country.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are so fucking stupid, it's unbelievable.

no, to you he is a traitor, to me, he is a smart man who know how to bend with the wind.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY is head and shoulders above Mandela.

200ml_400ml_Head_Shoulders_Shampoo.jpg

Get Head & Shoulders product information to learn about dandruff shampoo, scalp health and hair care at Headandshoulders.com.