• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zappings should be Moderated or Banned....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all I did was help kopisai mother do some lubrication nia. this is what limpeh got. never know pappies running doggies so low standard one .

Untitled.jpg

Zappers! good job!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle you pack up for your short trip already or not?

ok sir going soon

just want to wish all my thai friends and forummers here - foes,opponents , infractors...zappers and supporters

a happy new year 2014

สวัสดีปีใหม่

sà-wàt-dee bpee mài

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ok sir going soon

just want to wish all my thai friends and forummers here - foes,opponents , infractors...zappers and supporters

a happy new year 2014

สวัสดีปีใหม่

sà-wàt-dee bpee mài

Go Quickly and Let Dog Fuck :oIo:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Like what?

Uppings? If upping also banned - Start threads with certain themes. Reveal names in threads. Post videos or pictures. Send PMs. Start a fantasy league.

A lot of things to do if zappings become banned.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok sir going soon

a happy new year 2014

สวัสดีปีใหม่

sà-wàt-dee bpee mài

..once again, to all my thai friends, foes, opponents, infractors,zappers etc etc ......enjoy!!!!

สวัสดีปีใหม่

sà-wàt-dee bpee mài

1267157386.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uppings? If upping also banned - Start threads with certain themes. Reveal names in threads. Post videos or pictures. Send PMs. Start a fantasy league.

A lot of things to do if zappings become banned.

Actually not a bad idea. All the bickering is getting a little tiring. (OK I know me do that too sometimes.)

How good it is if we all can be nice to each other her and talk about the different subjects.

Example like to "Is it a good time to convert S$ to RM " thread, it was a good one, but then the bickering started and then it went out of topic.

:mad:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..once again, to all my thai friends, foes, opponents, infractors,zappers etc etc ......enjoy!!!!

สวัสดีปีใหม่

sà-wàt-dee bpee mài

OK thank you Kopi. Good nite and please log off. Enjoy your trip. See you next year. Bye bye.