• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zappings should be Moderated or Banned....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think zappings should be banned.

Many high powered forummers are abusing their power to zap forummers.

No reason was given.

Some zapped out of sheer hate, sheer contempt, sheer disgust and sheer bias.

There is no justification to zap anyone unless there is a good reason. But many of these
cyber bullies are just hiding inside their stinky sarongs and zap and zap...

Many I believe are clones, handles or shared nicks or clones of forummers who are engaged
in controversial threads.

The Infraction System which has been abused has been disabled.

I hope the Zapping System will be similarly disabled.

If you disagree with any forummer, you should engage him in the discussion - not by fucking him
blindly in the dark!

Thank you and have a wonderful Singapore Sunday!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!

the funny thing is they hate the paps but yet they are also behaving exactly like the paps. this bunch is just a bunch of frightened pussies.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ginger dear
you must be blind and illiterate
dont act like the rest of the fools here
many here are cyber bullies
and they play dangerous games
of political intrigues .....be very careful here

zapping only, big deal meh? it is a peanut comparing with PAP who jailed chiah thye poh for 32 yrs

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the funny thing is they hate the paps but yet they are also behaving exactly like the paps. this bunch is just a bunch of frightened pussies.

you are spot on!

these ball less pussies, tootsies and twits are fighting for democracy and accountability....and responsibility

and yet they are behaving like big time bullies, thugs, hooligans, gangsters and back lane samsengkias!!! PHUI!!!!

they blame others for abusing their power, and yet they themselves are buying arms and empowering themselves just
'to bully the weak, the defenceless and the small...they are hypocrites!!!

they should be taken to task and be driven into BUS44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it? Just zapped ILS 7X. Your turn next LTB! :biggrin:

29 Dec - Zap ilovesingapore

what is new??? you are one of the biggest samsengkia here....just continue with your game ....and go on with your mindless
and stupid zappings....and thank you for bringing this forum to a disgraceful end! fuck you MBSSLUTS!!!...you have bought over the whole SBF Forum!!!...just enjoy and be the king pin here...PHUI!!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is new??? you are one of the biggest samsengkia here....just continue with your game ....and go on with your mindless
and stupid zappings....and thank you for bringing this forum to a disgraceful end! fuck you MBSSLUTS!!!...you have bought over the whole SBF Forum!!!...just enjoy and be the king pin here...PHUI!!!

My utmost pleasure :biggrin: Thanks for the compliments :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
以其人之道,还治其人之身

i suggest you don't show off your bi lingual skills
please remember how Chye Thye Poh and nan yang students were punished because of their bi lingual skills.
now chen saw mao is teased as well

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it? Just zapped ILS 7X. Your turn next LTB! :biggrin:

And this is MBSSLUTS killer gang and henchmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you are discerning enough to see the pattern and the frequency of the infractions, you will draw you own conclusion...open your eyes and see the pattern...and come to a BIG BIG REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Reputation Received (1858 point(s) total)
29-12-2013 02:07 PM
SamSengKia
Thread:Zappings should be Moderated or Banned....
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 02:06 PM
Gwendolene
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 02:05 PM
GOONDUSAMI
MBSSLOTS
oppoibchief
Thread:Zappings should be Moderated or Banned...
mbsslots
29-12-2013 02:04 PM
PAPIBCHIEF
MBSSLOTS
MBSSL0TS
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 02:03 PM
MBSSLOTS
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 04:54 AM
Donor
have to disagree with this idea

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
以其人之道,还治其人之身

SEE THE POWER OF MBSSLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w h o is he with such POWER......OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Reputation Received (1858 point(s) total)
29-12-2013 02:07 PM
SamSengKia
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 02:06 PM
Gwendolene
MBSSLOTS
GOONDUSAMI
MBSSLOTS
oppoibchief
Thread:Zappings should be Moderated or Banned...
mbsslots
PAPIBCHIEF
MBSSLOTS
MBSSL0TS
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 02:03 PM
MBSSLOTS
MBSSLOTS
29-12-2013 04:54 AM
Donor
have to disagree with this idea

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My utmost pleasure :biggrin: Thanks for the compliments :biggrin:

You are getting more and more powerful.
In fact, from what I can see from the Zapping Log,'You are GOD now
And you are indeed the most powerful here with the most unusual power!!!
My heartiest congratulations.
Well done.
You've won the battle. You've won the war.
You've bought over the whole SBF.
It's all yours now. Well done and congratulations once again!
Please finish the remaining crumbs left on the table.
You are THE WINNER.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure many of you are enjoying the laughter of MBSSLUTS and his Henchmen....the way they bullied and slaughtered Kopisai.
So happy to see Kopisai kana fucked!!! Hahahaha!!!! And none dare to challenge this MBSSLUTS AND HIS HENCHMEN!!! IN fact, cheer him ON on his mindless rampage like a spoilt, pampered and dictatorial brat!!!

And remember BUS44, the tragedy will come....when it is your turn.And there will be no more laughter. I have 4K points and I can still be around for some time to keep on telling you guys that these powerful zappings by a MAD MAN MBSSLUTS will ultimately destroy this forum!!!.....

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure many of you are enjoying the laughter of MBSSLUTS and his Henchmen....the way they bullied and slaughtered Kopisai.
So happy to see Kopisai kana fucked!!! Hahahaha!!!! And none dare to challenge this MBSSLUTS AND HIS HENCHMEN!!! IN fact, cheer him ON on his mindless rampage like a spoilt, pampered and dictatorial brat!!!

And remember BUS44, the tragedy will come....when it is your turn.And there will be no more laughter. I have 4K points and I can still be around for some time to keep on telling you guys that these powerful zappings by a MAD MAN MBSSLUTS will ultimately destroy this forum!!!.....

you are the one that is destroying this forum with your rants. Fuck you :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are the one that is destroying this forum with your rants. Fuck you :oIo:

fucking idiot shithead...go and kiss the ass of your master. have balls use your own name...dont try to confuse people here. fuck you understand!!! cheebyebin!!!!!!!!!:oIo: