• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zappings should be Moderated or Banned....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think zappings should be banned.

Many high powered forummers are abusing their power to zap forummers.

No reason was given.

Some zapped out of sheer hate, sheer contempt, sheer disgust and sheer bias.

There is no justification to zap anyone unless there is a good reason. But many of these
cyber bullies are just hiding inside their stinky sarongs and zap and zap...

Many I believe are clones, handles or shared nicks or clones of forummers who are engaged
in controversial threads.

The Infraction System which has been abused has been disabled.

I hope the Zapping System will be similarly disabled.

If you disagree with any forummer, you should engage him in the discussion - not by fucking him
blindly in the dark!

Thank you and have a wonderful Singapore Sunday!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, y dont u suggest points and powers be banned totally?

With tat everyone will be equal right?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think zappings should be banned.

Many high powered forummers are abusing their power to zap forummers.

No reason was given.

Some zapped out of sheer hate, sheer contempt, sheer disgust and sheer bias.

There is no justification to zap anyone unless there is a good reason. But many of these
cyber bullies are just hiding inside their stinky sarongs and zap and zap...

Many I believe are clones, handles or shared nicks or clones of forummers who are engaged
in controversial threads.

The Infraction System which has been abused has been disabled.

I hope the Zapping System will be similarly disabled.

If you disagree with any forummer, you should engage him in the discussion - not by fucking him
blindly in the dark!

Thank you and have a wonderful Singapore Sunday!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!
Yes support! I'm a victim of 600+ points zapping from the same group of ppl

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, y dont u suggest points and powers be banned totally?

With tat everyone will be equal right?

I would fully support a total ban on points and power.
It makes a mockery of both in this forum where a handful of mindless and rabid dogs run the whole show

A good example is this DONOR fucker! who zaps me from the darkness of his closet!!! Say nothing, do nothing,
contribute nothing...but just zap!!! Another clone of this MBSSLUTS GANG!!! PHUI!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am afraid I have to express my disagreement with your support.

of course you , a nuclear power, will bully people who do not disagree with you.....i have fucked you before
and i know you will always find excuses to fuck me back...so just carry on being a big bully here! go dogs fuck and zap!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
of course you , a nuclear power, will bully people who do not disagree with you.....i have fucked you before
and i know you will always find excuses to fuck me back...so just carry on being a big bully here! go dogs fuck and zap!!!

hey mister, I am expressing my disagreement with extremist what has this got to do with you and what you mean I fuck you back? I had given up quarreling with you ok?