• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MORE Chinese are arriving !!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BEIJING (AFP) - China's top legislative committee on Saturday formally approved a loosening of its one-child policy, state media reported.

The decision was taken by the standing committee of the National People's Congress, China's rubber-stamp parliament, at the conclusion of a six-day meeting, according to Xinhua news agency.

The decision came just days after the standing committee had expressed support for the move following promises by the ruling Communist Party at its Third Plenum meeting last month.

Legislative approval was formally required to put it into effect.

1484220_10151780942797115_1260651274_n.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BEIJING (AFP) - China's top legislative committee on Saturday formally approved a loosening of its one-child policy, state media reported.

The decision was taken by the standing committee of the National People's Congress, China's rubber-stamp parliament, at the conclusion of a six-day meeting, according to Xinhua news agency.

The decision came just days after the standing committee had expressed support for the move following promises by the ruling Communist Party at its Third Plenum meeting last month.

Legislative approval was formally required to put it into effect.

1484220_10151780942797115_1260651274_n.jpg

我 来 了 !!! .....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope they produce more beautiful Chinese girls...they are really beautiful these China mei mei....

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Chinese are going to POPULATE THE WHOLE EARTH....

我 来 了 !!! .....

No worries. My mission in this forum is to create a balance if i find that there are

too much bashing of certain races, nationalities..

too much bashing of PAP / Opposition

But but but.. my main objective is to serve my own interests and that is to attract traffic to this forum with my copy n paste shit. I am a post freak regardless how Leongsam tweak the system. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, ah nehs are practically useless in what they do. I have so much angst over my ah nehs colleague. Here is hoping I get lesser of them.

the TS is dead wrong.

The PRCs won't come to spore.

In these past 2 years, the PRCs are alredy reducing in spore and more and more PRCs have left spore.

It is the India FTs and Pinoy Fts that are increasing a lot in spore these past 2years, especially the ah nehs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the TS is dead wrong.

In these past 2 years, the PRCs are alredy reducing in spore and more and more PRCs have left spore.

It is the India FTs and Pinoy Fts that are increasing a lot in spore these past 2years, especially the ah nehs

Whatever you say qwert, a.k.a Mercil. :wink: :rolleyes:

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
the TS is dead wrong.

I M WAITING FOR A SINKIE TO KILL AND MIAM SOME FOREIGNORS....to teach these motherfuckers a lesson and tell them to fuck off from sinkieland