• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's Your New Year Resolution

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As the end of 2013 nears, have you thought of what you wish to achieve in the year 2014?

My resolution for 2014 is to do as what Jesus says in the parable of the barren fig tree. This has nothing to do with religion but more the moral of the story. I quote:

"He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

— Luke 13:6–9, King James Version"

What it means to me is that we should be the kind of tree that bears good fruit as no one wants or cares for you if you are useless to them. A tree that bears no fruits or bad fruits are those that people wish not to know or have anything to do with them, i.e. we are of no use to them.

You can be a nice and kind person, but if you do not possess or be able give something of value to others, then you are of no relevance to them, hence you are useless. My New Year Resolution is to be that somebody who is of relevance to the people I know or will come to know in future.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote for PAP.....they are the best, for the next two years, I will be getting plenty of goodies from them, 2014, 2015....our 50th Anniversary of Independence..must VOTE FOR PAP my 2014 resolution...:wink:

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vote for PAP.....they are the best, for the next two years, I will be getting plenty of goodies from them, 2014, 2015....our 50th Anniversary of Independence..must VOTE FOR PAP my 2014 resolution...:wink:

Why lidat huh? Get the goodies and then vote them out can lah.:biggrin:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must vote mah!....free gifts mah!, upgrading mah!..new buses mah!....wahh!!...how not to vote for PAP!...

Dats why we are getting screwed. Give you chicken thigh and take back the whole chicken. You all never learn your lesson after so many times kena screwed?

jw5

Loyal
You can be a nice and kind person, but if you do not possess or be able give something of value to others, then you are of no relevance to them, hence you are useless. My New Year Resolution is to be that somebody who is of relevance to the people I know or will come to know in future.

Please keep us updated in 2014. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dats why we are getting screwed. Give you chicken thigh and take back the whole chicken. You all never learn your lesson after so many times kena screwed?

I like being screwed mah!...like the song " do it more time, once is never enough, with a party like you"...you never heard of this song? Must vote, they even got a ass hole doctor to look after my perineum...VOTE PAP for 2014, 2015..get you goodies..book them now! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My resolution is to step up my support for the PAP in 2014. There will be a flood of pro PAP messages on a daily basis supported with the facts and figures to show why the PAP is the best government in the world and that Singaporeans are the luckiest people alive.