• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's Your New Year Resolution

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
"My resolution is to step up my quit smoking for myself in 2014. There will be a flood of encouragement of messages on a daily basis supported by my sammyboy brothers to show why quitting smoking is the best for me and i shall be the luckiest person in this world."

I hope the riddle rhymes...:o:biggrin:

My resolution is to step up my support for the PAP in 2014. There will be a flood of pro PAP messages on a daily basis supported with the facts and figures to show why the PAP is the best government in the world and that Singaporeans are the luckiest people alive.

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"My resolution is to step up my quit smoking for myself in 2014. There will be a flood of encouragement of messages on a daily basis supported by my sammyboy brothers to show why quitting smoking is the best for me and i shall be the luckiest person in this world."

I hope the riddle rhymes...:o:biggrin:

Where got riddle?:confused:

It's good if you can stop smoking but watch your weight gain.:smile:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
for myself, that's what papayas are good at. ask them to be MPs without salary see if they want or not.

"My resolution is to step up my quit smoking for myself in 2014. There will be a flood of encouragement of messages on a daily basis supported by my sammyboy brothers to show why quitting smoking is the best for me and ONLY i shall be the luckiest person in this world."

Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
My resolution is to step up my support for the PAP in 2014. There will be a flood of pro PAP messages on a daily basis supported with the facts and figures to show why the PAP is the best government in the world and that Singaporeans are the luckiest people alive.

Where got riddle?:confused:

It's good if you can stop smoking but watch your weight gain.:smile:

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I sincerely believe in this....
Negative+People.jpg