• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia racist attack!!!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/11/13/2012111300999.html

Korean Loses Finger in Racist Attack in Australia
A Korean man studying in Australia says he lost a finger in a racially motivated attack there and was also abused by local police.

The 33-year-old man, identified only by his last name Jang, reported to the Korean Consulate in Melbourne that he fell victim to a knife attack by a group of teenagers on Nov. 5 while walking through a park near his home with a Korean friend.

He said the teenagers asked him for a cigarette, and when he refused started assaulting him and shouting, "Fucking Chinese."

And one of them cut off his finger with a knife, Jang said. He said police only arrested one of them and let the others go.

Jang lost consciousness in the attack and was taken to an emergency room and underwent surgery to reattach the severed finger.

He had been studying at a technical school in Melbourne since July on a six-month visa. Jang recounted his ordeal on a website and complained that local police appeared to brush off the assault simply as rowdy teenage behavior. He said police refused to inform him of the identities of the other teens.

Local police said the assailant who was arrested had a record of attacking others, his family and police. He refused to identify his accomplices were.

In the wake of the publicity, local police have now promised to take another look at the incident, and the regional government has pledged to compensate Jang for damages.

Australia has recently seen a raft of racially motivated crimes against Asians.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/11/13/2012111300999.html

Korean Loses Finger in Racist Attack in Australia
A Korean man studying in Australia says he lost a finger in a racially motivated attack there and was also abused by local police.

The 33-year-old man, identified only by his last name Jang, reported to the Korean Consulate in Melbourne that he fell victim to a knife attack by a group of teenagers on Nov. 5 while walking through a park near his home with a Korean friend.

He said the teenagers asked him for a cigarette, and when he refused started assaulting him and shouting, "Fucking Chinese."

And one of them cut off his finger with a knife, Jang said. He said police only arrested one of them and let the others go.

Jang lost consciousness in the attack and was taken to an emergency room and underwent surgery to reattach the severed finger.

He had been studying at a technical school in Melbourne since July on a six-month visa. Jang recounted his ordeal on a website and complained that local police appeared to brush off the assault simply as rowdy teenage behavior. He said police refused to inform him of the identities of the other teens.

Local police said the assailant who was arrested had a record of attacking others, his family and police. He refused to identify his accomplices were.

In the wake of the publicity, local police have now promised to take another look at the incident, and the regional government has pledged to compensate Jang for damages.

Australia has recently seen a raft of racially motivated crimes against Asians.

How to tell a Korean from a Chinese? Aussies can be excused...too locked up in their own island

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they asked me for a cigarette, I would cheerfully offer it to them and even give them a light. That's how I never have any problem when travelling around the world and was very well like anywhere I go.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking racist Australia, we shall how their banana economy crumble when Asians stop investing in that shithole godforsaken country of theirs. The aussies are basically testosterone charged idiots with extremely little substance in them lol

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they asked me for a cigarette, I would cheerfully offer it to them and even give them a light. That's how I never have any problem when travelling around the world and was very well like anywhere I go.

When a whitey ask an Asian for ciggies, they basically mean "I dun like ur chinky face and would like to punch them in". It is the same no matter in Aussie, uk, or us, etc. When U offer them ur ciggies, they see it as U surrendering without giving it a fight

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky I'm not some super-rich billionaire Angmoh..........otherwise, i'll hire mercenaries to kill all non-whites........

i'll get them to incite racial wars between the inferior races........

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a whitey ask an Asian for ciggies, they basically mean "I dun like ur chinky face and would like to punch them in". It is the same no matter in Aussie, uk, or us, etc. When U offer them ur ciggies, they see it as U surrendering without giving it a fight

I have no problem, I always refuse giving ciggie, young or old even sometime group of 4 to 5 ang moh or black, just said NO they will walk away.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the trick to overcome such behaviour is to stare sternly and shout loudly at them, show to them that you are ready to fight, that will ward off most of these kind of angmos. 99% angmos are actually coward, dun believe, you can pick on one tomorrow in the business district.:p

I have no problem, I always refuse giving ciggie, young or old even sometime group of 4 to 5 ang moh or black, just said NO they will walk away.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the trick to overcome such behaviour is to stare sternly and shout loudly at them, show to them that you are ready to fight, that will ward off most of these kind of angmos. 99% angmos are actually coward, dun believe, you can pick on one tomorrow in the business district.:p

You don't need to shout, just simply tell them NO, and move on, just be prepare if it come to a fight, it is how you handle yourself don't be timid and gung ho, be yourself. :biggrin:

The place where i buy my ciggie always have a few crowd, of indian, ang moh, polsih and black gangs hanging out asking for ciggie and change, i always say NO, they know me enough to leave me alone.:p

jw5

Loyal
You don't need to shout, just simply tell them NO, and move on, just be prepare if it come to a fight, it is how you handle yourself don't be timid and gung ho, be yourself. :biggrin:

Good advice, and applicable not only to buying ciggies. :p

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time, i had an asian Uni. mate, we were in UK then, a group of ang mo teenagers in a driving car shouted to him " fucking chink, go back to china!", my friend got furious and shouted them in all hokkien vulgarities, jumping up and down with all finger and fist gesture. he was ready to take them on. the ang mos just drove on...never came down from their car.

The place where i buy my ciggie always have a few crowd, of indian, ang moh, polsih and black gangs hanging out asking for ciggie and change, i always say NO, they know me enough to leave me alone.:p

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, i had an asian Uni. mate, we were in UK then, a group of ang mo teenagers in a driving car shouted to him " fucking chink, go back to china!", my friend got furious and shouted them in all hokkien vulgarities, jumping up and down with all finger and fist gesture. he was ready to take them on. the ang mos just drove on...never came down from their car.

They must be thinking , Mad Chinaman :p

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
main_250_220.jpg

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why won't u give me ciggie? I have no money