• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh guy says, "Singaporean women hit on me all the time just coz I'm white"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like it or not, it's genetically predetermined : Whites (both males and females) are perceived as more masculine, while EastAsians (both males and females) are perceived as more feminine. Hence, it's no wonder most men (both Whites and EastAsians) prefer EastAsian girls, while most girls (both Whites and EastAsians) prefer White men.

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...e-all-the-time-because-im-an-exchange-student

Confession: S'pore girls hit on me all the time -- because I'm an exchange student
Posted on 24 December 2013 | 5,802 views

featured2_1.jpg

Today's confession was penned by a NUS exchange student who wants to share about the amount of attention girls in Singapore gave him just because he is a foreigner.

Here is the confession in full:

"Compared to my girlfriend I am average looking. In fact, all my friends can't believe why she fell for me and they tease me all the time.

"When I went on exchange to Singapore, she was very worried that I'd cheat. I assured her and believed that the thought would never cross my mind.

"However I was not prepared for the amount of attention females in Singapore would give to a white guy.

"Its not just the clubs that my exchange friends pulled me into; girls will get my number and follow up with "dates" even after a simple chat after class.

"With so much attention showered on me, the temptation to cheat became very strong.

"It culminated to the point when one of my female friends made a move on me and I seriously considered going ahead with the physical intimacy. For some reason I pulled myself away.

"I realize that this must be something my girlfriend faces all the time, and yet she still stays faithful to me.

"I didn't cheat in the end, but I'd like to say that changes in one's desirability can really change our views.

"The same situation probably happens when an Singaporean girl goes to the West for an exchange as well.

"Singaporean guys will probably never experience this, and sadly will never understand."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...e-all-the-time-because-im-an-exchange-student

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead!! U can have all the Singkies gals all u want!! We r not interested in them. They r ugly and full of themselves!! We much prefer the PRCs,Viets, .. etc

jw5

Loyal
Hey, if the woman hitting on the ang moh guy is not your wife or gf, it should be ok. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's nothing new under the sun.

Even the movies promote this theme. Here's an example.

[video=youtube;r5BeJ7j1Fj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5BeJ7j1Fj4[/video]

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking SPGs always give local girls a bad name, and more often than not, they are butt ugly!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie women hit on you before they snag you. they hit you where it hurts after they have snagged you, shagged you and nagged you. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie women hit on you before they snag you. they hit you where it hurts after they have snagged you, shagged you and nagged you. :p

Some hit your lanjiao repeatedly in a carpark. :wink:

[video=youtube;WzlAG-8inhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzlAG-8inhY[/video]

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, it's genetically predetermined : Whites (both males and females) are perceived as more masculine, while EastAsians (both males and females) are perceived as more feminine. Hence, it's no wonder most men (both Whites and EastAsians) prefer EastAsian girls, while most girls (both Whites and EastAsians) prefer White men.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Confession: S'pore girls hit on me all the time -- because I'm an exchange student
Posted on 24 December 2013 | 5,802 views

View attachment 13587

Today's confession was penned by a NUS exchange student who wants to share about the amount of attention girls in Singapore gave him just because he is a foreigner.

Here is the confession in full:

"Compared to my girlfriend I am average looking. In fact, all my friends can't believe why she fell for me and they tease me all the time.

"When I went on exchange to Singapore, she was very worried that I'd cheat. I assured her and believed that the thought would never cross my mind.

"However I was not prepared for the amount of attention females in Singapore would give to a white guy.

"Its not just the clubs that my exchange friends pulled me into; girls will get my number and follow up with "dates" even after a simple chat after class.

"With so much attention showered on me, the temptation to cheat became very strong.

"It culminated to the point when one of my female friends made a move on me and I seriously considered going ahead with the physical intimacy. For some reason I pulled myself away.

"I realize that this must be something my girlfriend faces all the time, and yet she still stays faithful to me.

"I didn't cheat in the end, but I'd like to say that changes in one's desirability can really change our views.

"The same situation probably happens when an Singaporean girl goes to the West for an exchange as well.

"Singaporean guys will probably never experience this, and sadly will never understand."

It's true. But only amongst East Asian girls. It happens in other Asian countries but usually the girls there are poor and are looking for a ticket out. So can the Chinese brothers here enlighten us ? Why huh ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true. But only amongst East Asian girls. It happens in other Asian countries but usually the girls there are poor and are looking for a ticket out. So can the Chinese brothers here enlighten us ? Why huh ?

Ang Mo Tua Kee.

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any ang Moh who is unable to get a girlfriend in his own native country should quick leg quick hand come to Singapore as the SPGs here will make you think you are brad Pitt even if you are in reality an ugly fuck or loser in ang moh standard.