• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie threw out pram of a filthy shit skin

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy did a very good job. Everytime a filthy shit skin gets fucked up the better. :biggrin:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/82163521-post115.html

Sorry to hear this, to be brutally honest, you deserved all this sh!t fall upon you if you did nothing but instead choose to wine here.

I dragged and kicked one pram fully loaded with shopping items out of the MRT about 2 years ago. This MF owner simply placed the pram right at the center less than 30cm away from the door. Seconds before the train door close right after the announcement, I delivered the ultimate combo and out the pram go, happy like f... . Coincidentally, Indian owner too.

This Indian man wanna pick a fight with me but I ignored him and continue reading Todays, he keeps asking me why I "threw" the pram out of the MRT? After he shouted enough, I replied him "take a picture and report me to the nearest NPP when you alight at the next station to catch a train to retrieve the pram, make report of me for throwing out fully loaded pram. F care him and continue reading Todays.

First of all, opened pram are not allowed on the MRT and SBS buses, they are at fault for not following the guide line:

Welcome to SBS Transit

When taking the MRT

Please don't feel offended, nothing personal for what you suffered, just stating the facts. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done! But feel this is too civilized already. A additional spit on the face will be perfect.

Listen Sinkees, this is how you treat shits. To be kind to shits is to be wicked to ownself.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salute him... fcking chao ah neh..

Beware the females one.. very poisonous one...

je1JY5Y.jpg

1NQWA3R.jpg

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Neh is just the darker version of Chow AngMo. Rowdy when drunk and usually full of themselves.

Their women also the same...body good when young but once pumped by a dick. They balloon up more than double in size.

Ah neh want to fight? Then grant him his wish! Knnbccb!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not be too happy... 1 of this day when ah neh fight back... You walk below a flat and they throw a pram at you from high floor hdb than it will be too late...:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well done! But feel this is too civilized already. A additional spit on the face will be perfect.

Listen Sinkees, this is how you treat shits. To be kind to shits is to be wicked to ownself.

hi there

1. salute that bro doing the right thing.
2. confer him some award.
3. betterer still give the bro a tiger.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah nehs cannot fight one lah. Their threshold of pain is so bloody low. Just ask any nurse girlfriends of yours ....... before the nurses inject the needle, pundeks start to scream already.

All the Bollywood fight scenes are just bravado and day-dreaming. But unfortunately, our poodles ran away during the riot. If they stood their ground and whip out their revolvers, ah nehs will panic and back down.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/82164777-post170.html

Spot-on, born in Chinatown and grew up in 四脚亭, Tiong Bahru area.

You will be taken as easy meat if you humji in that era, fight to survive another day, nothing unusual about it.

Once you retaliate, less troubles coming your way, not because we like to fight, no choice if you want to live with less troubles. http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/smile.gif