• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are clowns aka clones in this forum that KPKB about the PAP but their political agenda aligns with the PAP / communism. Either they think that people are here are blind or it's an insult to viewers intelligence. If majority can't spot it then i must be the sharpest smart ass around. :eek:

Give me specific examples of those forummers, since you have the profound insight.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a kiddie forum EDMW - someone started a thread called "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

Comments piled on comments..... and the thread has now reached 63 pages......

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/project-2016-vote-out-lee-hsien-loong-4082393.html

Is this a reflection of the general feelings on the ground, or just merely boh-liau ramblings of some politically minded youths?

:confused::confused::confused:

During this interim to 2016, LHL will use 招兵买马 strategy. Secret floodgate shall be opened from undergound.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are clowns aka clones in this forum that KPKB about the PAP but their political agenda aligns with the PAP / communism. Either they think that people here are blind or stupid or it's an insult to viewers intelligence. If u can't spot it then i must be the sharpest smart ass around. :eek:

You referring to me is it?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
cunts at edmw talk but dont do. Retards post many times a day. Dont waste your time. Any idiot posting there is beneath contempt

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We will give him 四面楚歌 plus 十面埋伏.

We will find some 三姑六婆 who know 五毒天罗,六脉神剑,八卦剑法,九阴真经 to trap Pinky with 北斗七星阵. Pinky will end up 四脚朝天 and then followed by a 五马分尸.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
We will find some 三姑六婆 who know 五毒天罗,六脉神剑,八卦剑法,九阴真经 to trap Pinky with 北斗七星阵. Pinky will end up 四脚朝天 and then followed by a 五马分尸.

I know someone who knows 九阴真经. :o

And thanks for this post, at least I now know whose clone you are not, hehehe......................... :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's GST was introduced on April 1, 1994, at 3%.
It was increased to 4% on 1 January 2003, and to 5% on 1 January 2004. It was increased to its current rate of 7% on 1 July 2007.

Pinkie Loong - Minister for Finance 2001–2007, Prime Minister 2004-Present. :rolleyes:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's GST was introduced on April 1, 1994, at 3%.
It was increased to 4% on 1 January 2003, and to 5% on 1 January 2004. It was increased to its current rate of 7% on 1 July 2007.

Pinkie Loong - Minister for Finance 2001–2007, Prime Minister 2004-Present. :rolleyes:

Hey what the hell is Infractions: 0/1 ( 60000)? I can’t make head nor tail about it. :*:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL wouldn't be where he is today if not for the manipulation by his papa earlier. I doubt if he has the political savvy to make his way up there if not for the old man. He shouldn't be a leader.

Cheers!

jw5

Loyal
LHL wouldn't be where he is today if not for the manipulation by his papa earlier. I doubt if he has the political savvy to make his way up there if not for the old man. He shouldn't be a leader.

Cheers!

Wow. So insightful.

Wonder what will happen if 5 professionals/corporate guys/businessmen with no political baggage or no dirt that the press can dig up, decide to stand for elections as a team in AMK GRC. I'm thinking that they may have a chance.

And then the internal battles will start. Shiok! :p