• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Spore leaders so feminine?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Why are Spore leaders so feminine? (41 views)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Sikodolauka <NOBR></NOBR>
Dec-21 10:12 pm
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 7)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Singapore leaders look and are so feminine.

Just look at them.
Oh man.

70b82900-6ee2-41f2-be10-f9d28d5b213f_1526143_632069886855721_1276490300_n.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many 文官 and not a single 武将.

The yin is too strong and the yang is too weak.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck do you call those PAP walking bags of excrement to be leaders when they are just fucking walking bags of excrement and nothing more than that.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who say pappies sissy? zorro toothpick lim shit say, not sat kee meh?

04.jpg

somemore got storm troopers bodyguards.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The scary thing.is those leaders in the photos r all military men. All senior officers.. Did they get castrated some where along the way?

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sort of agree.

Honestly, i think the whole new generation of males in Sg are quite effeminate. Especially those under 25years old now.

For me who was away for many years, what I see when I got back especially on the public transports and in some of the social activities are groups of young males acting strangely effeminate.

Perhaps its due to too much mother(female) influence in their lives and father(male) is reduced in the role.

During my time, we will be coated in m&d daily from our football and also having scars and bruises from falling or fighting. These days I see the guys(more often than not) having shaved legs with smoothness that can put a woman to shame!! And disgustingly squealing/giggling in groups. Oh and yes, I even hear my staff (males) comparing which facial they go to and which eyeliner to use..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps pop music has something to do with it. Justin Bieber, Adam Lambert and One Direction are set as icons, so the younger guys want to emulate them: in fashion and in behaviour.

Back in the 80s and 90s, there were rock ballads, love ballads. Even the post-Thriller bleached Michael Jackson, was more of a man than the current crop of 'pop singers'.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are probably right..

Even the reports where Bieber is acting tough looks like a sissy joke...

But I think the major problem is mothers these days having too much influence on the males growing up including overly mothering them.

I had a staff asking me to call his mother to get approval when I wanted to send him to China to meet a client (quoting him(a 28 year old male), what if i get injured/kidnapped/robbed in China?)

Perhaps pop music has something to do with it. Justin Bieber, Adam Lambert and One Direction are set as icons, so the younger guys want to emulate them: in fashion and in behaviour.

Back in the 80s and 90s, there were rock ballads, love ballads. Even the post-Thriller bleached Michael Jackson, was more of a man than the current crop of 'pop singers'.

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sort of agree.

Honestly, i think the whole new generation of males in Sg are quite effeminate. Especially those under 25years old now.

For me who was away for many years, what I see when I got back especially on the public transports and in some of the social activities are groups of young males acting strangely effeminate.

Perhaps its due to too much mother(female) influence in their lives and father(male) is reduced in the role.

During my time, we will be coated in m&d daily from our football and also having scars and bruises from falling or fighting. These days I see the guys(more often than not) having shaved legs with smoothness that can put a woman to shame!! And disgustingly squealing/giggling in groups. Oh and yes, I even hear my staff (males) comparing which facial they go to and which eyeliner to use..

Oh you noted the squealing and giggling too. Yeah Singapore guys are disgustingly effeminate. It could be the flavor of the day. I think our environment is over feminized. In homes and more so in schools. Not many male teachers these days especially in primary schools. If guys do not have a strong father figure guess who they will model themselves on ?