• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang Lor 29 x Geylang Road junction two hrs ago. Big fight.........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parked my car nearby to watch the fun and to see how long Poodles Force will arrive. Waited 15 minutes, not even a whine.....sigh....left the scene. Maybe the bystanders do want to see a riot develop. Or they don't trust poodles.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Parked my car nearby to watch the fun and to see how long Poodles Force will arrive. Waited 15 minutes, not even a whine.....sigh....left the scene. Maybe the bystanders do want to see a riot develop. Or they don't trust poodles.
Is it over? Shall i rush down to do some love reporting for SBF?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The useless poodles all busy patrolling the empty streets of little india.....or they busy hiding in another ambulance somewhere in geylang?

Fucking useless.....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The useless poodles all busy patrolling the empty streets of little india.....or they busy hiding in another ambulance somewhere in geylang?

Fucking useless.....

More likely to be wanking each other and licking each other perineum shiok shiok shiok

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maximum restraint by the poodles... well done.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean kopiuncle also there?

dont ask me.
Go ask him and get it from the horse mouth.

You get even more details as he seemed to be the expert here on perineum.

Ambulance very well equipt and since they not hiding there, they must be doing disgusting things there.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont ask me.
Go ask him and get it from the horse mouth.

You get even more details as he seemed to be the expert here on perineum.

Ambulance very well equipt and since they not hiding there, they must be doing disgusting things there.
Thank you, kopiuncle not yet report.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they scared their vehicles kenna flip over and set on fire again. Better wait and see and if riot, get the Ang Chia to cheong first