• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY Not First Tier

If LKY could get a Nobel Peace Prize, then Saddam Hussein should also get one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

sinkies are extremely suppressed sex maniacs. they don't publicly express emotions, happiness or sadness, but privately they are crying their hearts out or jerking off with loud groans and moans.

Is it wrong to do both at the same time? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should give u one for outstanding stupidity too. Recall how u said u won't let ntuc earn your monies? Then where the fuck your gst goes to? Not the govt meh?

That's the NTUC Rice Garden. I rather give my business to more deserving hawkers or restaurants.

Your GST, income tax, fees and fines are spent in various ways by the govt, from street lighting to funds for People's Association and SEA Games 2015.

Not sure what you're moaning about? :confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Buddhist philosophy, your material wealth is always taken away by:

1) Fires

2) Floods

3) Thieves

4) Wastrel heirs

5) Kings (government)

Nothing has changed. Taxation is just one form of annoyance.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Condemned LKY Jialat Jialat For 2 Days At Sg.Yahoo......Now Kena Locked Out......

i post under ''PAP Gains 20K New Citizen Votes Yearly''...........whack the Old Fark jialat jialat.....several times a day...........on every article about him...........Monday and Tuesday.........
and today wanna go for round 3................but can't access sg.yahoo anymore............go yahoo (USA) no problem...........:biggrin:

Your comments must have been flagged by a few 'grateful' commenters. :wink:

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wonder what's the sort that queues up at parliament house.. pure breed sinkies or mostly FT. The kind that queues up 10 min to collect free mypaper at mrt stations?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the NTUC Rice Garden. I rather give my business to more deserving hawkers or restaurants. Your GST, income tax, fees and fines are spent in various ways by the govt, from street lighting to funds for People's Association and SEA Games 2015. Not sure what you're moaning about? :confused:

Fuck you for talking cock la

When u spend money it goes to govt through GST, no meh? So what's your bullshit about not letting ntuc earn your money?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Taiwan Lee Teng Hui thrashed LKY for 4 minutes. Mahathir is next ?

??????????????????????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you for talking cock la

When u spend money it goes to govt through GST, no meh? So what's your bullshit about not letting ntuc earn your money?

You see, if you let NTUC earn your money, that means you are denying someone else the chance to earn your money.

I don't care how much money from the country's total tax revenue is allocated for NTUC... that is beyond my control. What I can control is to not let NTUC earn more of my money. That means becoming a member, shopping at Fairprice etc.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Condemned LKY Jialat Jialat For 2 Days At Sg.Yahoo......Now Kena Locked Out......

never mind lah............try again tomorrow..........worst come to worst, new a/c and username:biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

never mind lah............try again tomorrow..........worst come to worst, new a/c and username:biggrin:
Just remember to remind those gong cheepai its the harder truth

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any idea who is this guy behind PM ?

IstanaBoardTribute240315e.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't 'educated' Gong Chee Bye.

And that's where the truth hurts.

But these Gong Chee Bye , don't want to know or hear the truths.

But when the truth takes it's toll on these Gong Chee Bye especially when they in their later years in life, that's when they silently swallow their own stupidity and accept whatever that is coming their way, to exact the last drop of blood from their frail bodies.

The above describe a typical Gong Chee Bye called ...Sinkie! LOL

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
suckers who feel sorry or lost for LKY PSE jump off HDB or MBS

pc_600x450.jpg

242135466_640.jpg

pc_600x450.jpg

JUMP LAH sucking morons. Waiting for what?

CB LKY awaiting over there for his loyal subjects, YES! he still can rule you suckers there!

JUMP ASAP!