• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

The lack of any expressions of condolence from Dr Mahathir is very conspicuous and quite frankly shocking.
As expected, the MSM have not picked up on this fact.

The longest serving PM of our closest neighbour has nothing to say?

LKY big fuck??? he die his business lah..why the whole world must revolved around him when he die.. where is your fucking logic???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Curse Lee Kuan Yew Thread...

http://therealsingapore.com/content/lee-kuan-yew-not-my-leader-he-destroyed-too-many-peoples-lives

If people care so much about how he 'transformed' singapore or marvel at how he shaped the country from being a kampung to an urbanised city, please spare a thought too for those lives that he destroyed. It depends on which side we are seeing things.

If we are the ones where our fathers were taken away and detained without trial, or bankrupted for political differences, or forced to be exiled and persecuted, what would we say or feel?

He could be the 'messiah' if only he had been more compassionate towards his adversaries. He could be the Ghandi of Singapore. Alas, he is not a true leader. A leader must be measured in totality, and that will include principles and morals.

Leave one out, and the equation will be flawed. I would love to put him on the pedestal but alas, his flaws are too great to be missed. I wouldnt consider anyone a leader when that leader, has at his disposal to act honorably but chose otherwise.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

This cursing thread is also to remind others what evil things he has done in his life..

I faulted Harry for destroying the lives and family of Dr. Lim Hock Siew...a medical doctor who was imprisoned by LKY for 2 decades...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.sg/

Singapore does not have the rule of law, the government has amply and repeatedly made this known since 1970s. The law is used by the government as a political tool to silence dissent and the people know this very well as has been the case beginning with JB Jeyaretnam, a late opposition politician who was repeatedly sued, jailed and driven into bankruptcy until he died in 2008. And then we have Chee Soon Juan another of his critics who has suffered the same fate, once holding a highly respective and well paid career as a university professor but now reduced to hawking his books on the street to make a living.

And then we have Tang Liang Hong, a multi millionaire lawyer who was driven into exile to avoid arrest and torture because he questioned the corruption of Lee Kuan Yew and his family when they were given discounts by a developer of a property called Jade Mansions. Even I was arrested and jailed in 2008 when I was briefly in Singapore as a result of a blog I wrote criticizing the same judge Belinda Ang Saw Ean for misusing her judicial office to please Lee Kuan Yew by sending his critic Chee to jail and bankruptcy.

There is no question that the people of Singapore have no faith in their judiciary. They live in fear of the government, and are fully aware that they can be put away any time through the Kangaroo Courts.

The average Singaporean has no faith in their government. Firstly they consider each and every government politician from Lee Kuan Yew's son, the Prime Minister and every single cabinet minister thoroughly corrupt to the core. In fact they are so corrupt they would have put Mobutu of the Congo to shame. If you did not know, Lee Kuan Yew's son, and Lee Kuan Yew himself throughout his life and every single minister in government receives a salary of no less than $3.7 million a year. This is not all they take. In addition every year they pay themselves as much as 6 or even 7 months salary in bonuses. In other words each and every one of these ministers pay themselves millions. They are the highest paid politicians in the world.

There is a word for this and it is called corruption. But the problem is, the moment you accuse them of corruption, in comes the Kangaroo Courts and you are either jailed or bankrupted. As a result, through fear, it is literally taboo to use this word.

Secondly there is absolutely no transparency in government. Unlike in democracies where policies are debated before implementation, they simply decide and publish it the next day in the state controlled press. By the way all newspapers and the entire press is state controlled. As a result the people live in fear of the Kangaroo courts and simply accept anything thrown at them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I faulted Harry for destroying the lives and family of Dr. Lim Hock Siew...a medical doctor who was imprisoned by LKY for 2 decades...

[video=youtube;Aia_lZ7ccdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aia_lZ7ccdI[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;_BgqPPMWjSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BgqPPMWjSY[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;Rd60fsiY-90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd60fsiY-90[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

“I am not interested in saving Lee Kuan Yew’s face. This is not a question of pride but one of principle. My detention is completely unjustifiable and I will not lift a single finger to help Lee Kuan Yew to justify the unjustifiable.”

[video=youtube;Zk-TH257ggI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=102&v=Zk-TH257ggI[/video]

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY Not First Tier

First tier statesmen with world stature have all been laureates of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.

Some recent laureates:

Martin Luther King Jr, USA
Henry Kissinger, USA
Lee Duc Tho, Vietnam
Eisaku Sato, Japan
Mohammed Anwar Al-Sadat, Egypt
Mother Teresa, India
Desmond Tutu, S Africa
Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar
Nelson Mandela, S Africa
Yasser Arafat, Palestine
Kim De Jung, S Korea
Barack Obama, USA

So the king of the small fishing village was never recognised at that level.

The fact that LKY did not get any Nobel Nomination shows that the world knows of his misdeeds..how he incarcerate and decimates his opponents in his own way.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

DC0446.jpg

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

Because of our FT policy, the likely leaders who will attend his funeral are:

1) Indian Prime Minister Modhi
2) Philippine President Aquino

We have a very large FT China population. I do not however think President Xi will show up. The status of the family of Hongyi's China girlfriend however requires a suitably high level representative. Will be interesting to see who shows.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Prof Michael Barr Said That Lee Kuan Yew was Racist and Looked down at Malay

to think of it. I feel insulted. the symbolic national language is the minority malay.

It is the language of the neighborhood. You either learn it or make preparations to leave when the crunch comes.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Prof Michael Barr Said That Lee Kuan Yew was Racist and Looked down at Malay

It is the language of the neighborhood. You either learn it or make preparations to leave when the crunch comes.

it is the national language but 85% of the population don't speak/learn it. you are right, we should learn the language of the region, but the pap government makes no effort to promote it since independence. that is strange.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is the national language but 85% of the population don't speak/learn it. you are right, we should learn the language of the region, but the pap government makes no effort to promote it since independence. that is strange.

That's the irony. I remember attending Malay class once a week in primary school, where we learned how to say the numerals and basic household items as well as simple phrases in Malay. All that went down the drain when the Speak Mandarin Campaign was launched.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

you are right, we should learn the language of the region, but the pap government makes no effort to promote it since independence. that is strange.

You mean sinkies have to wait for their government to tell them what languages to learn and what sort of toilet paper to use to wipe their asses? :rolleyes:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not strange. It's strategy. The Mats up North and in Indon are useless and offer no real economic opportunity and worse still they cannot be trusted. They can go radical at any moment as evidence provides itself by the Mats in KL. Radical Islam which was mainstream only in the Northern States has made its way into KL mainstream politics. What the next government here should do is to remove the special clause that incorrectly states the Malays as natives of Singapore. This clause was forced upon us during independence negotiations. Our local Mats will agree that Singapore has never been a Malay dominant state or country. The truth is such that our true natives no longer exist. The truth is that Indians and Chinese were here in large numbers long before the Mats who mostly came via Indon.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As a hardcore pap supporter since mar 2015 I salute the man for his great achievements. But why no fucking holiday? then die for what????