• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will LKY rise from the dead?

Why not just secretly dispose of his body and then after three days declare that his tomb is now empty? :wink:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex NUS Law Professor (Now HKU Law Dean) Fucked Lee Kuan Yew in Apple Daily

No lah, this Michael Hor did not get sacked. He got marked because of his closeness to Teh (the one with the sex scandal and books and articles criticising Sinkie judicial system), who by the way was acquitted on appeal after trial by media and at first instance by the State Cock. Quoted as having said he left to join HKU because his position at NUS became "untenable" - i.e. PAP fixed him by making life difficult. Remember dean of law faculty at NUS is son in law of Tony Tan who is cousin or something of LKY and therefore uncle of LHL. Just ask laksaboy to show you the family tree.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not just secretly dispose of his body and then after three days declare that his tomb is now empty? :wink:

He has gone to heaven?

Yesterday, I spoke to some of my friends who happened to be Christians, many do not believe he will qualify for heaven. His just reward it seems to be is : HELL

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex NUS Law Professor (Now HKU Law Dean) Fucked Lee Kuan Yew in Apple Daily

10426836_10205777958381332_1507960551389176178_n.jpg

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

I realised something.

LWL is nowhere to be seen in any of the photos.

What happened to her?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

The status of the family of Hongyi's China girlfriend however requires a suitably high level representative. Will be interesting to see who shows.

wah seh, even hongyi had to resort to china pussy ah. guess he also can't stand sinkie women's attitude.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He has gone to heaven?

Yesterday, I spoke to some of my friends who happened to be Christians, many do not believe he will qualify for heaven. His just reward it seems to be is : HELL

which kind of christians? the chc/ncc kind?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way to prove if LKY will rise up from the dead.

Visit him during wee hours of the morning!

You got balls to do so?

qq9u2o.png

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today's the THIRD DAY of his death.

Many Sinkies worship him as if he were GOD. If you dun believe me, just look at the photos and snapshots taken of his devotees kneeling or prostrating themselves before his portrait or coffin.

Will he rise from the dead?

If he can resurrect himself, I'll kowtow before him and lick his feet, acknowledging him as GOD.

People pay respect to LKY because of his contributions to Singapore. None really think he is God.

nearlee

Today's the THIRD DAY of his death.

Many Sinkies worship him as if he were GOD. If you dun believe me, just look at the photos and snapshots taken of his devotees kneeling or prostrating themselves before his portrait or coffin.

Will he rise from the dead?

If he can resurrect himself, I'll kowtow before him and lick his feet, acknowledging him as GOD.

lky.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Or white sheep, given how the rest were?

balck sheep?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-was-really-a/1738234.html

cut and paste

What kind of a big brother was he? There was a big, 10-year gap between the two of you.
Dr Lee: He was really a wonderful brother because as an older brother, he was a really responsible person, very wise and always willing to give advice to us. At any time we say we would like to meet him, he will say, sure come over and we’ll chat with him and he will give his advice. He will never say: Do this, do that — very seldom. He’ll just give you the idea and you decide. That’s his advice, and he says, well, think about it.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

A phalanx of foreign leaders will descend on Singapore over the weekend for the funeral of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, a challenge in protocol and logistics as the island hosts some of the world's most protected leaders.

As flags of diplomatic missions in Singapore fluttered at half-mast in respect for Mr Lee, the foreign ministry in Beijing said a Chinese leader would attend Sunday's funeral service in Singapore for Mr Lee, without giving names.

Whoever attends from China will join leaders including Australia's Tony Abbott, India's Narendra Modi, Indonesia's Joko Widodo, South Korea's Park Geun Hye, Cambodia's Hun Sen, Myanmar's Thein Sein, Thailand's Prayut Chan-ocha and a host of others, including possibly Japan's Shinzo Abe.

The Japanese leader is trying to juggle his legislative agenda to travel to Singapore on Sunday, government officials said.

Many of them will be here for just the day, departing promptly after the public ceremony at the University Cultural Centre. That will require a high measure of coordination and logistics in security terms, traffic control as well as aircraft departure times.

The US flags at the embassy in Napier Road and at Sembawang Wharves were at half-mast, as were all three Australian flags at the residence of Canberra's envoy to Singapore Philip Green.

The Australian and New Zealand parliaments were among those which passed condolence motions for Mr Lee.
Describing Australia and Singapore as "natural partners", Mr Abbott said he hoped that over time, the relationship between his country and Singapore would be "as easy, close and as familial as it has long been with New Zealand".

Mr Abe, Mr Abbott, Philippine President Benigno Aquino, Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj, former Thai premier Yingluck Shinawatra and United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki Moon were among the dozens of world leaders who drove down to the Singapore missions in their cities to record condolences for Mr Lee.

In Beijing, Executive Vice-Premier Zhang Gaoli was the most senior Chinese leader to record his condolences in the book opened at the Singapore Embassy.

"The Chinese people will always remember the outstanding contributions he made in fostering friendly China-Singapore ties and cooperation. I solemnly express my heartfelt condolences at the passing of Mr Lee," he wrote.

A condolence book will also be opened in the US Congress today.

Also honouring Mr Lee was his alma mater, Cambridge University's Fitzwilliam College, which lowered its flag to half-mast on Monday.

An obituary notice on the college website described Mr Lee as "the most significant statesman to be a member of Fitzwilliam College". Mr Lee graduated at the very top of his cohort, above two contemporaries who became professors of law at Cambridge, said the college, which currently has 28 Singaporean students on its rolls.

Yesterday, Mr Lee was on the cover of South Korea's biggest newspaper, Chosun Ilbo, with the story focusing on his Oxley Road home, a "humble house" that is testament to Mr Lee's integrity and determination to build a corruption-free nation.

Mr Lee's passing, nearly a quarter-century after he stepped down from leadership, continued to make news around the region.

- See more at: http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big...kuan-yews-funeral-201503#sthash.ZSHHme6I.dpuf

What kind of fucked up article is this?

'Phalanx'.

No EU leaders coming?

Shinzo said 'Nabe', must attend ah?

No one from China wants to come? All drawing straws to see who got the shortest one.

Oxley Road house humble?