• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alvin Tan Fucked Lee Kuan Yew and Comparing him with Hitler

Lee Kuan Yew was smart but very evil and heartless. He's a man who has done a lot for Singapore but very little for Singaporeans.

that is an excellent point to ponder.

What do you expect of a political coward who faces his opponents like the way he do?

Any surprise he got a son like that?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear brothers and sisters

I don't understand people who sing praises of Lee Kuan Yew. Are you saying that just because he did more good than bad, he should be off the hook? Don't forget he imprisoned and persecuted many, many political opponents for decades. I can only imagine the immense hardship and emotional turmoil that his victims and their families experienced during his iron-fist rule. He didn't even pay for his patent and unrepentant violations of human rights -- nope, not a day in jail or anything of that sort. Not even a fucking apology... defiant to the end.

Don't forget that Adolf Hitler also turned Germany into the world's first superpower in just 6 years from 1933-1939, even though he started out with the crappiest inter-war period economy imaginable with hyper-inflation and massive unemployment. He transformed Germany into a high-income, militarily-advanced nation in an impressively-short amount of time and with mountains of debt in the form of war reparations, so he had very limited resources to begin with.

Should we also sing praises of Hitler then?

Character is more important than achievement, always. Lee Kuan Yew was smart but very evil and heartless. He's a man who has done a lot for Singapore but very little for Singaporeans. Think about it.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/tanjyeyee/posts/10152802032985886?pnref=story

richard nixon did more good than lao lee. likewise mahathir and winston churchhill and gordon brown...etc etc.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmo blogger exposed the hard truth of LKY and S'pore

Old Money Savoir Faire

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Honest, Upright, and Truthful.

Even the BBC finally couldn't get away with it any longer - at last, in today's Obit. column for Lee Kuan Yew, the BBC says that he 'worked for the Japanese Propaganda Department during the War and was involved in the black market...'

The reality is, he was interpreting, actually physically present, during Japanese torture of wealthy Chinese professionals and businesspeople, including of their very young children, and he suddenly and mysteriously became extremely wealthy himself after the war, whilst being despised and ostracized by the general Chinese community not from his own extended family itself, and including the Hakka tribe of which he made been a 'black sheep.'
Socony building with
the Chrysler Building behind it

And as for the island of Singapore being a lowly and isolated and backward place before his 'reign,' here is a photo of the Standard Oil Company of New York's head office building in New York, built on the wealth of its major refinery in Singapore before and after the War. Not to mention that Singapore held the prime Asian and Southern-to-Northern hemisphere's shipping routes preferred port location due to its strategic position.

The world's first refrigerated air-conditioned department store was in Singapore BEFORE the War and dozens of major global corporations were located there: Unliver, Fraser and Neave,

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY was Hitler reincarnated! Heil Fuhrer!

[video=youtube;7skdIMzVJPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skdIMzVJPw[/video]

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Angmo blogger exposed the hard truth of LKY and S'pore

Why is angmo trying to interfere with SG affairs? Jiak Bah Boh Sai Pung?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

In contrast this Ang Moh sings praises

http://changmoh.com/nation-mourning-lky-dies/

Today marks a sad day for Singapore with the death of Lee Kuan Yew, a true legend of modern history. The nation’s founding father, he turned Singapore from a little red dot into the first world metropolitan city that it is today. On behalf of all non-Singaporeans who live in this oasis and call it home, R.I.P LKY…and thank you.

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY ...

Some idiots just think that they can just slam Mr Lee Kuan Yew just because he is dead. Trying to downplay the support for him by saying there wasn't any public bereavement? #Fail #tributetoLKY #leekuanyew

11038145_1609738715905280_208902408940180849_o.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In contrast this Ang Moh sings praises

http://changmoh.com/nation-mourning-lky-dies/

Today marks a sad day for Singapore with the death of Lee Kuan Yew, a true legend of modern history. The nation’s founding father, he turned Singapore from a little red dot into the first world metropolitan city that it is today. On behalf of all non-Singaporeans who live in this oasis and call it home, R.I.P LKY…and thank you.

Two Angmos, one smart , the other daft. You know who's the smart one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

He is right.. The public fucked care about that old fart.. How about we create a public cursing for lky.. The PAP ball lickers like to put his photo everywhere.. So people can go there to curse the hell out of him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To the brainwashed twits, LKY is the messiah of Singapore.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ex NUS Law Professor (Now HKU Law Dean) Fucked Lee Kuan Yew in Apple Daily

Majority of baby boomers cannot read and write Chinese were because this half fuck baba Chinese LKY harbored hate at the Chinese communities in the early days of Singapore.

Labeling the Chinese and China are poor peasants communist country not worthy to be recognized by his government.

He made us stand on the chair if you failed to read one paragraph from a page. Your next turn to read again and still cannot read make you stand outside the classroom door and exit the lesson. That's it. No proper methods to teach students to read and write Chinese well. Blatantly fixing the Chinese communities to failed their Chinese language.

Let him burnt today for what he did to the Chinese. We Chinese paid him school fees and don't deserved to be look down by this the old fuck.

This I fully agreed during our time when you study in Chinese school speak Mandarin you
are labelled as Communist !!

So many school boys those days study Malay instead so they became Baba, today reversed has happened
all these were poor foresight of the PAP!!

After Oldman visited China he came back to SG force babies to have Hanyi Pinyin names WTF!!
SG babies sound like China born!! Street in SG were changed to Hanyi Pinyin!!! Peh Sang Teng became Bishan!
Nee Soon became Yishun!! KK became Chiow Chiow WTF!!

Their failing policies "Stop at 2" was a total Failure!! After the Failure what they did?

PAP import Foreign Trash from PRC!! exceeding 1 million in Stinkapoor!! Fuck up policies!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This law professori got screwed and sacked so he is damn sore with PAP and LKY.

No lah, this Michael Hor did not get sacked. He got marked because of his closeness to Teh (the one with the sex scandal and books and articles criticising Sinkie judicial system), who by the way was acquitted on appeal after trial by media and at first instance by the State Cock. Quoted as having said he left to join HKU because his position at NUS became "untenable" - i.e. PAP fixed him by making life difficult. Remember dean of law faculty at NUS is son in law of Tony Tan who is cousin or something of LKY and therefore uncle of LHL. Just ask laksaboy to show you the family tree.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Majority of baby boomers cannot read and write Chinese were because this half fuck baba Chinese LKY harbored hate at the Chinese communities in the early days of Singapore.

Labeling the Chinese and China are poor peasants communist country not worthy to be recognized by his government.

He made us stand on the chair if you failed to read one paragraph from a page. Your next turn to read again and still cannot read make you stand outside the classroom door and exit the lesson. That's it. No proper methods to teach students to read and write Chinese well. Blatantly fixing the Chinese communities to failed their Chinese language.

Let him burnt today for what he did to the Chinese. We Chinese paid him school fees and don't deserved to be look down by this the old fuck.

he created lots of chinese dogs but then again he was a big chinese dog.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SHITTING On The Graves Of Lee KILL You & Old Hag Lee..............

so where are both buried.........got guards watch the place ?

otherwise can shit on their graves or bash their tombs leh................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SHITTING On The Graves Of Lee KILL You & Old Hag Lee..............

You can do that now.. Just go to istana.. And also many place got his big photos up.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'm talking about where he eventually buried lah............

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm talking about where he eventually buried lah............

The kind of ppl with the kind of IQ that comes into this forum never amaze me.

Already indicate the corpse will be send to crematorium and yet moron ask where will he be buried.