• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Curse Lee Kuan Yew Thread

his intention was to silent the LSS, Law Society of Singapore, where his own legal kakis dare not stand up for their rights to defend oppos in court.

OK .. let's start..

He jailed so many political opponents, i say he is a fucking coward....he doesn't deserve any respect at all!!!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SHITTING On The Graves Of Lee KILL You & Old Hag Lee..............

maybe some kids will spray grafitti on his gravestone or what you call it..............LOL

Safety1st

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am reading this thread with amusement particularly with the author of this thread tonychat - after so many posts by himself and others still no one come in to curse Lee Kuan Yew. More amusing is the author of this thread tonychat had posted not curses but rather simple cut and paste, asked people to start the curses yet he himself got no balls to start cursing. Strange guy this tonychat fella.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

his intention was to silent the LSS, Law Society of Singapore, where his own legal kakis dare not stand up for their rights to defend oppos in court.

That is how he did it.. To instill fear so that no one can voice out... It is because he cannot handle them if everyone voice out, so he destroy them first..

By doing this, he can still be in power, all by HIMSELF... it is all about HIMSELF!!!!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am reading this thread with amusement particularly with the author of this thread tonychat - after so many posts by himself and others still no one come in to curse Lee Kuan Yew. More amusing is the author of this thread tonychat had posted not curses but rather simple cut and paste, asked people to start the curses yet he himself got no balls to start cursing. Strange guy this tonychat fella.

if you have taken note of my posts.. i already curse him TO BURN IN HELL!!!

pls read carefully PAP low life...( need to create a new nick to post here???? what a ball-less low life)

The rest of the video and articles , just prove my point that he is going to hell..simple as that..

well PAP shit has no fucking brains on his own while sucking and licking LKY's balls for a living,, how sad to be a human being this low.

Why don't you join him in hell and continue sucking and licking his balls there.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.......By the fact of destroying so many people's life, he will fall to HELL!!!!

asked people to start the curses yet he himself got no balls to start cursing. Strange guy this tonychat fella.

if you have taken note of my posts.. i already curse him TO BURN IN HELL!!!
pls read carefully PAP low life...
Why don't you join him in hell and continue sucking and licking his balls there.

I went back to read carefully and could not find your curse any where except ... he will fall to HELL!!!! which by itself is not a curse but more like a prediction which may or may not come to pass so now it's time that you join him in hell and continue sucking and licking his balls there ... This is a curse :oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Pls refer to Daily pappy & leegime cursing thread :smile:

Oh there is already a cursing thread..haha.. i didn't know that..

Anyway, this thread here is to show all the people whose life is being destroyed by the fucking Lee kuan yew...more to come...

tonychoi

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's what happen when people like my long lost brother tonychat don't take meats.
Pure vegan behaviour.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Condemned LKY Jialat Jialat For 2 Days At Sg.Yahoo......Now Kena Locked Out.......

i post under ''PAP Gains 20K New Citizen Votes Yearly''...........whack the Old Fark jialat jialat.....several times a day...........on every article about him...........Monday and Tuesday.........
and today wanna go for round 3................but can't access sg.yahoo anymore............go yahoo (USA) no problem...........:biggrin:

Safety1st

Alfrescian
Loyal

My point is very simple. You ask people to curse you curse first right? What is go to hell? Curses are more explicit like - your children give birth without arsehole ; your family too cancer ; kan ni lao bu etc etc etc.

Cut and pastes are not curses, more likely promotion of how great Lee Kuan Yew is as a politician. I suspect the author of this tread tonychat is a PAP internet-brigade instead trying to hook real opposition members to fall into the trap.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Condemned LKY Jialat Jialat For 2 Days At Sg.Yahoo......Now Kena Locked Out......

Delete your yahoo.com.sg cookies, reboot your modem and try again.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY Not First Tier

LKY is of course First Tier.

He is God to the..........Indians, Banglas, Indonesia, Pinoy, etc, foreign trash...

this is really classic.

indianmain2.jpg