• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SHITTING On The Graves Of Lee KILL You & Old Hag Lee..............

The kind of ppl with the kind of IQ that comes into this forum never amaze me.

Already indicate the corpse will be send to crematorium and yet moron ask where will he be buried.

i never bother to read lah.............so ashes put where ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alvin Tan Fucked Lee Kuan Yew and Comparing him with Hitler

he's a moron...............Hitler was a good man...........saved the German people from Jewish oppression.........

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i never bother to read lah.............so ashes put where ?

From what I can gather is, if Old Fart wanted to be 'with the common folks' he so claimed to have fought for, his ashes will be interned at Mandai but in the VIP block.

I can't be sure. As you know, how how lian and greedy his children had been (all awaiting for what contains in his Will) and they might just fight over his ashes!LoL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alvin Tan Fucked Lee Kuan Yew and Comparing him with Hitler

yes. the jews were overbreeding just like rats infestation and the temasek rats at bukit batok. they needed to be culled.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Prof Michael Barr Said That Lee Kuan Yew was Racist and Looked down at Malay

Singapore is not that racist like so many countries. the special position of Malays in the Constitution of Singapore is just bullshit. the Malays should just accept their minority position in Singapore society.

m&ds have special position and that is already discriminatory to non m&ds and they can still complain of racism?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

I'm surprised they haven't recall some NS guys & have them participate as mourners. The tears will be real because many weekends will be burnt.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do it now right on his face is even better, right??? No balls????

Spot on jiu hu kia. When are you going to openly spit on LKY's photo? Dun just KPKB behind the internet!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Prof Michael Barr Said That Lee Kuan Yew was Racist and Looked down at Malay

m&ds have special position and that is already discriminatory to non m&ds and they can still complain of racism?

the minority should always cater to the majority in the country. that's how it works everywhere. the majority rule and lord it over the rest, period. seriously, Singapore is really not that racist, compared to other countries. so our minority should be realistic and be content with their lot here and end their stupid moaning and whining.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come guess what will be named after vile Lee

First up currency notes confirm change....new series will feature Lky's fuckface.
Changi airport to be renamed for sure.
Maybe sentosa also.....
Public holidays.....at least 2 days.....one for birthday another for mati date.

Anymore suggestions?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Has Tonychat got the balls to spit on LKY's photo outside Parliament?

Tonychat, is now time to walk the talk!! You keep calling for others to protest and now even to spit on LKY's body.

How about you? When are you going to walk the tallk?

Go to Parliament, celebrate there. Spit at LKY photo.

Don't just KPKB behind your PC!!Don't you ball-less like you parents in jiu hu kia.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Michael Barr himself looks down on Chinks

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Curse Lee Kuan Yew Thread

OK .. let's start..

He jailed so many political opponents, i say he is a fucking coward....he doesn't deserve any respect at all!!!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Curse Lee Kuan Yew Thread...

OK .. let's start..

He jailed so many political opponents, i say he is a fucking coward....he doesn't deserve any respect at all!!!!!

na mo a mi duo po ye duo ta jia duo ye duo di ye ta a mi li duo po pi a mi li duo xi dan po pi a mi li duo pi jia lan di a mi li duo pi jia lan duo jia mi ni jia jia na zhi duo jia li suo po he...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Curse Lee Kuan Yew Thread...

Tioh TB ah curse some more.
Rise in new tuberculosis cases in Singapore: MOH
Channel NewsAsia Singapore NewsToday, 4:15 PM

In 2014, the Health Ministry registered 1,454 new cases of tuberculosis, an increase from the 1,420 cases in 2013.
CommentsVisit website

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

maybe they will order the NS boys to line the streets enroute to crematorium and wail ala North Korean style.