• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing Button

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is usual to have a button at bottom of the webpage which brings the reader back to the main page. Currently we need to click on the Top Page Button and then click on the options to go to the page we want. For example, if I am viewing a thread in the Political Section, and want to view other threads I need to click on the options to return back to the Political Section.

Why is there no button to revert the viewer back to the Main Page after viewing a thread?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is usual to have a button at bottom of the webpage which brings the reader back to the main page. Currently we need to click on the Top Page Button and then click on the options to go to the page we want. For example, if I am viewing a thread in the Political Section, and want to view other threads I need to click on the options to return back to the Political Section.

Why is there no button to revert the viewer back to the Main Page after viewing a thread?

I have always used the navigation at the top of the page... the links just above the sglivebet.com banner.

The links show you where you currently are and if you want to go up one level, just click on the active link to the left of the current url description.

Within a forum, you can also use the "Quick Navigation" drop down menu at the bottom right of the page.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have always used the navigation at the top of the page... the links just above the sglivebet.com banner.

The links show you where you currently are and if you want to go up one level, just click on the active link to the left of the current url description.

Within a forum, you can also use the "Quick Navigation" drop down menu at the bottom right of the page.
Is it not faster with one click to navigate straight to the main page instead of clicking the "TOP" button and then navigating back? What you suggest also means clicking twice instead of once.

Can something like this be done please?

10yf6fq.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Is it not faster with one click to navigate straight to the main page instead of clicking the "TOP" button and then navigating back? What you suggest also means clicking twice instead of once.

Can something like this be done please?

10yf6fq.jpg

The feature is already there at the bottom of this page under "Quick Navigation"

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ok I will close the subject, despite saying I still need to click twice to go back to main page using the Quick Navigation.

If you want to just click once to go back to this section just click on the link on top.