• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A few more of such riots and property will crash?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First to go down are those in Serangoon Road area...everyone will dump once they set fire to one of the units or rape the girls during such riots...

Such riots only happened at night because it is harder to find them in the dark.

Even in this incident, arrest was only possible after they set fire to the vehicle.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swee ah... private condos in the area confirm drop price. tekka flats give free also nobody want. Huat ah... the rioting kelings help govt to curb properties prices in one swoop.:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Properties within a few km perimeter of that area is already lower valued than elsewhere despite being freehold.
If you garang dare to snap up properties there maybe will get windfall when govt clean up little india. It is pretty obvious congregation of specific ethnic group like this is a time bomb. I predict the aftermath of the riot is LITTLE INDIA becomes NO INDIA.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Properties at Little India there where got value to start with? Lelong also no one interested, how to crash?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should walk there at night... no sense of security. Every weekend, your neighbourhood is like india. Dirty and smelly with puke and pee everywhere.

How to restrict people from going there? It is basic freedom to roam the street. Can only increase police presence and nothing more.

Properties within a few km perimeter of that area is already lower valued than elsewhere despite being freehold.
If you garang dare to snap up properties there maybe will get windfall when govt clean up little india. It is pretty obvious congregation of specific ethnic group like this is a time bomb. I predict the aftermath of the riot is LITTLE INDIA becomes NO INDIA.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

who wants to stay there? I believe that area is the least preferred choice for most. want go down for supper to grab a roti prata also kena few hundred ahnehs surrounding you. would you want your kid to roam around that area also? likely not.