• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to detect ghost in your new house.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must one really believe in god to survive ? Is this how delusion people think ? :wink:

gpd or no; good karma or bad, it's all one's making. one thing for sure, one cannot escape his own conscience. perhaps that's god's little voice guiding everyone to be good.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gpd or no; good karma or bad, it's all one's making. one thing for sure, one cannot escape his own conscience. perhaps that's god's little voice guiding everyone to be good.

In today's world you talking about conscience ? There's a price in conscience .. It can be brought when the amount is right . In today's world it's all about survivor of the fittest ..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's world you talking about conscience ? There's a price in conscience .. It can be brought when the amount is right . In today's world it's all about survivor of the fittest ..

u see, u r very interested in ghostly thread.

conscience = karma = retribulation

u cannot ask for forgiveness after u commit a negative action. u just gotta face up to the karma which is much fairer and practical than the christian who always confesses to their sins and then commit and repeat it over and over donkey times.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u cannot ask for forgiveness after u commit a negative action. u just gotta face up to the karma which is much fairer and practical than the christian who always confesses to their sins and then commit and repeat it over and over donkey times.

How you link them together ? conscience = karma = retribulation ? There's no link :wink: . Are you sure no one get away with negative action ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Answer my question if you believe in karma . Should we stop helping people when they are in trouble ? Isn't that their own karma ? So if its his own karma are we going against the karma law when we help them ? :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer my question if you believe in karma . Should we stop helping people when they are in trouble ? Isn't that their own karma ? So if its his own karma are we going against the karma law when we help them ? :wink:

if u do not help, soon it shall be your own karma. helping others is an honourable act and it's called KINDNESS.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u do not help, soon it shall be your own karma. helping others is an honourable act and it's called KINDNESS.

But that's interfering the law of karma which is to punish people . You are contradicting yourself .

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol~
I-believe-in-karma.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need to borrow my li'l brother leetahsar's "magic spiritual" compass. i suspect my lesbo maid is possessed. she's acting queer and weird and no longer the manly lesbo maid we ve known.

she's morphing into a hiao teh teh bitch!! possessed?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dunno about ghost but i can detect PAP ib easily.. their sinkie stench is terrible and a give away.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Rev Dr Chief Apostle Kong Hee of CHC can deal with the supernatural. Please contact him asap for your own safety

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a new real ghost story coming up soon.

it's about a cute meimei living alone in a matchbox flat but everything ended up happily ever after......

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys...this what day and age? Why believe in such things? :eek:

Please believe...

I have a brother who is possessed by a spirit.

When he is possessed, he speaks in tongue, foam in his mouth and his eyeball all turn white..

Please believe cos I held him in my arms and shouted at the spirit..but it did not go away.

It is real . Unfortunately my good brother passed away shortly after..that was some 2 decades back.

Second story...my own son...

I used to bring my seven years old son for very late supper..like one am in the morning cos I work shift and knock off around midnight.

I remember once he went to an old tree nearby to urinate. I did not take much notice of it then.

What happen was soon after, we find him shouting and screaming around midnight or so..dancing and jumping on his bed.
This happens around half and full moon and goes on for about three months so much so his brother nickname him one o "clock dancing god.

We tried but luckily got a medium to chant the spirit away .She said that he has offended some small child spirit somehow.
And advised that my son avoid young children celebration like birthdays, full month celebration and not to take red eggs or birthday cakes for three years.

So from it I learn to respect these spiritual beings..they are real.

Try to avoid bring young kids out too late and to keep watch over them if u do.
Try also not to bring them close to the sea during inauspicious time or months.

The medium said that some sea burial spirits are still wondering and yearning to come back to this earthly world to settle unfinished business.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
horny male ghost

this story is real cos i just attended the exorcised lady's wedding.....

Jane was a high flyer. she was staying alone until she bought a matchbox unit condo. she shifted in and lived alone. strange things began to happened....

one morning she worked up and found that both her legs were many blue-black marks. it was painless but there were big patches of bb marks all over her whole legs. she went to see a dr who couldn't detect anything wrong with her.

due to her work schedule, she soon ignored this and life went as per normal until one night. suddenly she awoke and vomited blood.again, it was off to the hospital. she called a bf who came to pick her and send her immediately to the hospital. again, tests were done on her and the dr couldn't find anything wrong with her body.

jane was a church goer due to the influence of her xtian bf. they related the happenings to the pastor who was suspicious that the unit jane was living was "unclean".

a day was set where the pastor led a team of "exorcising" church members to jane's home to pray. they checked with the management and realised that the penthouse above Jane's had a 4-faced buddha altar. every night a very bright light was shone at the shrine.....and that was strange things began to happen.

as the group had settled down to pray, jane caught a shadow flying out of the window. strangely enough, next few days, the shrine at the penthouse was removed. everything became peaceful.

all this while, jane's bf accompanied her and even slept over. it sort of strengthen their relationship and now they are married.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Week met a crazy guy who was speaking by himself outside the shell petrol station. and ranting non stop like crazy. After saying the lords prayer he is immediately gone. Strange but true.