• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do guys with ugly gfs/wives feel sad when they see other guys with pretty gfs/wives?

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: do guys with ugly gfs/wives feel sad when they see other guys with pretty gfs/wiv

LEE HSIEN LOONG can answer your question better

Why ask me :(

Attachments

• weeee.jpg
    weeee.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 233

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: do guys with ugly gfs/wives feel sad when they see other guys with pretty gfs/wiv

I don't mind ugliness if the bonking is good and on demand.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn, where possible? last time, me and my gf, people see already always jealous...:wink:

is it true the guys with ugly partners really dun mind their gals' looks?

iAgent

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn, where possible? last time, me and my gf, people see already always jealous...:wink:
U handsome ur gf ugly or...
Ur gf pretty, u ugly?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guys "generally" won't mind so much if his gf/wife is no good looking on the face department provided she has a voluptuous body and good in bed.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

is it true the guys with ugly partners really dun mind their gals' looks?
Hi, I think this question is something like trolling cos indeed beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Its a bit racist- like saying colour A= good, colour B= bad--- in today's world, such xenophobic opinions shouldn't carry any weight nor see the light of day.

Even the bible teaches:
You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor. — Exodus 20:17 (NIV)

As others have contributed,, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and regardless of how deep or shallow one's love (/lust) is,,I hope such shallow topics are not discussed here cos it is a disgrace to the reputation of the users of this forum.

Obviously, anyone seen publicly with another has his/her own reasons for doing so and such speculations are useless if not offensive.

Likewise, not everyone driving a Toyota feels sad when alongside another driving a Benz.

In short, this is a dog chase it's own tail topic, a waste of bandwidth and the construct of an idle mind.

For scandalising human relationships, TS should be ashmed of himself for making such an irresponsible comment.

a.aaa-Shocked-baby.png
(IMG URL)

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

True, Ho Jink is beautiful in the eye of tonychat ...

... talk about that bushcock, where is he now? Never hear from him for a while

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont know abt others but i know i will b damn depress.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't have this problem because my wife very cantik

image.jpg