• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong singer Denise Ho says Scoot is the "worst airline ever!"

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
scoot620_1.jpg

Hong Kong singer Denise Ho slammed budget airline Scoot on Facebook, complaining about the poor service she faced and the old seats.
"Worst airline ever!" she exclaimed, saying that Scoot's seats seemed to have been from the 1980s and that she was not given a blanket and pillow in Business Class.
The Hong Kong star, who caught an early morning flight to Taiwan for the Golden Horse Awards from Singapore, also said that service was slow and poor, reported Shin Min Daily News.
She also said they almost could not get onto the plane despite trying to reason with them and still getting scolded by the crew.
Denise Ho ended her post by saying, "Don't ever go on this airline, ever!"

Scoot's CEO responded, saying that perhaps the celebrity was not familiar with budget carriers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scoot's CEO responded, saying that perhaps the celebrity was not familiar with budget carriers.

Nah, she should have flown AirAsia or Jetstar Asia.

That should teach her not to do business with another SIA subsidiary. :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Never heard of her. :rolleyes: Real celebrities have their own private planes.

4:50 am - 05/04/2013 Taylor Swift arrives at new Rhode Island mansion by private jet

ijd5e98l.jpg

Taylor Swift visited her new Rhode Island summer home on Wednesday, May 1. The singer-songwriter arrived in Watch Hill by private jet with her parents and bodyguards. Swift recently paid for the $17m beachfront mansion in full with a single payment via wire transfer.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fly budget, want first class service.

worse

we pay first class salaries, we get worserest than budget class results.(sorry toothpick thief for borrowing your english)

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fly budget, want first class service.

worse

we pay first class salaries, we get worserest than budget class results.(sorry toothpick thief for borrowing your english)

chief cabinet clown with center-farkthing hairstyle will say: lever mine, you got join my yeu-nion or not? if got, I where mass and sing song four yew :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As with voting for the pap....
People who chose to fly with fuckup airlines like scoot and tigerair deserve to get fucked....

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont care much for denise ho...prefer frances yip.......chotto matte kudasai...please excuse me while i pangsai.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHy did this cunt and her entourage get almost refused on board?

So pathetic for a "star" having to fly with the masses and business class on scoot? Lord have mercy it's just a bunch of front row seats nothing special.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Unless these so called "celebs" are all show and no $$$, there is no reason why they cannot hire a private jet to get from A to B.

I don't know what the Asian market is like but in NZ you can rent a Citation Mustang for about NZD3000 per hour.

We actually booked one a couple of years ago for last minute trip to Queenstown. The bill came to about NZD7200 return which we split 4 ways. It was well worth the convenience and flexibility.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
that was because i gave you guys a huge discount on account of you being my forum boss.

I don't know what the Asian market is like but in NZ you can rent a Citation Mustang for about NZD3000 per hour.

We actually booked one a couple of years ago for last minute trip to Queenstown. The bill came to about NZD7200 return which we split 4 ways. It was well worth the convenience and flexibility.