• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What things are cheaper in JB?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are mobile phones and line packages cheaper in Jb? Thanks!

I think it is cheaper in JB with options like Umobile can subscribe Rm18 monthly to get unlimited mobile internet (250mb high speed quota), 25 min phone calls and 25 sms..but quality wise sometimes no coverage and sometimes the internet very slow..

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shell Racing 97 petrol is now RM2.90 or S$1.13 (using 2.56 exchange rate). Still cheaper than Singapore but gap closing

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprised really that there are many singaporeans who wait till 3 or 4am and drive to JB in their home wear and slippers with messy hair just to pump Malaysia petrol.

I really salute them

Shell Racing 97 petrol is now RM2.90 or S$1.13 (using 2.56 exchange rate). Still cheaper than Singapore but gap closing

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprised really that there are many singaporeans who wait till 3 or 4am and drive to JB in their home wear and slippers with messy hair just to pump Malaysia petrol.

I really salute them

Most probably they stay in Woodlands. If I am staying in Woodlands I will probably also do that, go in for makan and pump petrol.:p

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most probably they stay in Woodlands. If I am staying in Woodlands I will probably also do that, go in for makan and pump petrol.:p

You can go in there to buy breakfast, wash your car and pump petrol !
After eating breakfast, you can go in to TESCO to buy some fresh produce before heading back to Singkie land.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's actually v dangerous to do so in the wee hours of the day. Even the locals avoid doing this.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think by 7 a.m everything is quite bright and lots of Malaysian is on the Road. I don't recommend to start your day by 4 a.m

I think what some forumers are saying is that people can consider going in at 12 am to eat supper, and then pump petrol. That's surely dangerous, be it in Malaysia or other countries.

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Electrical stuff like Air Purifier cost less - up to 20% for some models and stock are available.

Check out some of larger store like HV, Best etc + smaller retailer like Goh Ah Bee & Paris Silk to compare with those in Johor Electrical store.

Only problem is warranty in JB.

Attachments

• My.jpg
    My.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 511

J29bNp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medicine is cheaper. Also You don't need doctor's prescription for a lot of drugs . I used to stockpile some control medicines for my migraine.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also find that SAKAE sushi is much much cheaper in Malaysia then in Singapore. I have visited the one at Malacca Hypermall. I don't know about the one at City squARE.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Anyone has any idea what is the price of samsung 7" and 10.1" tablets in Msia? And where is the place to buy?
Thanks