• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should have gone to this event instead of watching the table tennis FT IS LOUSY match

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
68 mothers take part in mass breastfeeding session
By Valarie Tan, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 17 August 2008 0057 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE : Sixty-eight mothers took part in a mass breastfeeding session on Saturday.

The Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Group organised the event to encourage more mothers to breastfeed their children for at least six months, and provide complementary food with continued breastfeeding for two years and beyond.

That is the standard recommended by the World Health Organisation.

Less than 1 per cent of Singapore mothers exclusively breastfeed their babies.

The event was also held to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week.

Guest of Honour Yu-Foo Yee Shoon, who is Minister of State for Community Development, Youth and Sports, said, "A lot of us, mothers, don't have (the) knowledge...So I think the first few weeks are very important, because we would struggle in whether we have enough milk...so I think in the hospital, the nurse can give the parents advice, especially the mother.

"The nurse told me that nutrition wise, mother's milk is 200 times more (nutritious) than a cow's milk...so I think it's a good thing we need to promote for the health of the children. I (also) understand that kids who (are) breastfed are less prone to sickness..." - CNA/ms

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: should have gone to this event instead of watching the table tennis FT IS LOUSY m

No illeegal gathering?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: should have gone to this event instead of watching the table tennis FT IS LOUSY m

bro madmansg,

here is the photo that is missing in your post.

th_phpE1J05T.jpg

sally

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro madmansg,

here is the photo that is missing in your post.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Message Editor Interface -> Enhance Interface - Full WYSWYG Editing

The "Enhance Interface - Full WYSWYG Editing" should have been default