• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DuYunQi.... You Still Fail N You Failed Badly!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Desperado DuYunQi.....

May i ask one time how many points can you infract or zap me??? Can you do it on a one time basis so that i cannot post or write anymore in this forum!!!

:wink: :biggrin: Just to tell you a little secret here if your CHEAP MOTHER HAS NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT IT.... I dun care about points n power, as long as i can write in this forum is enough!!! But you have disappoint me by after everytime i see you infractions n zapping of me, I can still post in this forum.... So DAMN BORING!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know that you have been slapped hard by me n got humiliated till you can't raise your head to face your mum by arrogantly claiming that i only dare to bring out your CHEAP MOTHER in Private Message but your Blind Chicken Eyes did not see the "DuYunQi.... Please play a smarter game!!! Ha Ha Ha", thread that is posted on the same day after your 1st Infraction on me...

Anyway Good Try Chicken Head....

I think you're quite DESPERATE now as you're running out of ideals... Let me teach you... Go back home n ask your CHEAPO MOTHER to lie down on the bed n spread open her legs n put your Chicken Head between your Mother's Cheap Legs n have a good smell of her SMELLY HOLE... Maybe after smelling you can come out with better ideals rather than showing your DESPERATION here.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!:biggrin: :p :biggrin: :wink:

Throw this thread into the Rubbish Heap as well so that i can start a new one to Insult n Humiliate you!!! :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin: :kma:

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
why start a thread to complain...trying to get sympathy?

another gingcheebyekia! :oIo:

Sympathy??? Indeed your mum need alot of sympathy and i believed the society will pity your mum for bringing a coward n retard child like you to this world!!!

Complain??? Wow, my complain is dunno how many miles behind those complains, curse n swear that you n your coward buddies have made on the PAPs... Honestly, in terms of complain, i surrender... Can't compare with COWARDS n FOOLS like you!!! :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin: :kma:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why start a thread to complain...trying to get sympathy?

another gingcheebyekia! :oIo:

Sympathy??? Indeed your mum need alot of sympathy and i believed the society will pity your mum for bringing a coward n retard child like you to this world!!!

Complain??? Wow, my complain is dunno how many miles behind those complains, curse n swear that you n your coward buddies have made on the PAPs... Honestly, in terms of complain, i surrender... Can't compare with COWARDS n FOOLS like you!!! :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin: :kma:

What happened?

Pap IB not entitled for the 1.1month bonus?

Why are you fella screwing each other?