• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wanna donate to leetahsar's ex-temple?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who had attend the free gardening lessons held in my li'l brother leetahsar's ex-temple may wanna donate to their temple's building fund. the temple is now desperately need to be upgraded as it's showing signs of cracks from heavy construction nearby.

the ex-temple is now asking li'l brother LTS to help to fund raising and he has agreed and would like to rekindle another gardening classes, gardening talks and etc. participants maybe could make a voluntary donation to the temple building fund.

so any takers?

for those who know the temple and participated in his previous gardening class may like to get themselves involved and help out the temple.

PM me and I would let u know the details.

thank you for reading this.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, many may not know this....leetahsar is now a monk wannabe!! no kidding!! he has robed up!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
only if you stop pilfering from the poor-box...and only till then :cool:

emptiness is form, form is emptiness.... u shall have your karma and if LTS did that, of course he shall have his karma too. so it's not up to u to judge. just like kong hee fatt choy, he pilfers more $$$$ and yet his imbeciles still standing by him. that's how stupid people can get. hopefully, u r not in the grossly retarded range.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
li'l brother LTS had brought me to his ex-temple. and boy! there were more dead members than living members. LOL!

which make me guessing: what the hell this temple needs upgrading for? most of the members are actually more dead than alive. LTS being LTS the goon obliged to help in their fundraising even he knew that this was quite an impossible task....and also quite meaningless.

there were much insidous happening within the temple and they were not from lost spirits or aggrieved souls but were mainly from the few shrewd living things. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
emptiness is form, form is emptiness.... u shall have your karma and if LTS did that, of course he shall have his karma too. so it's not up to u to judge. just like kong hee fatt choy, he pilfers more $$$$ and yet his imbeciles still standing by him. that's how stupid people can get. hopefully, u r not in the grossly retarded range.

Leetahsar and Leetahbar = Bob Sim?
If so, shouldn't the thief return the money stolen to the temple?

eh fei chye, good karma comes to those that exposes temple cheats and abusive sons so that others don't get conned and old folks are aware of the protection they deserve. ignorance / gullibility / stupidity in being conned is not a sin, just intellectually challenged and deficient - but what you did is what will get your soul rotting in hades.

as suggested, return the money and repent - and although not as serious, better you stick to conning the mei ling hawker centre aunties to remove their parachute knickers as it will only consign you to purgatory, as you made them happy...plus the emptiness in your hands will be blessed with your favourite pungent odour :o

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh fei chye, good karma comes to those that exposes temple cheats and abusive sons so that others don't get conned and old folks are aware of the protection they deserve. ignorance / gullibility / stupidity in being conned is not a sin, just intellectually challenged and deficient - but what you did is what will get your soul rotting in hades.

as suggested, return the money and repent - and although not as serious, better you stick to conning the mei ling hawker centre aunties to remove their parachute knickers as it will only consign you to purgatory, as you made them happy...plus the emptiness in your hands will be blessed with your favourite pungent odour :o

LOL! u and your old silly resentment. tsk, tsk.... still holding tightly onto it. god bless you!

so are u a happier person now or a even stupider one?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously folks, if u aren't keen, then do not donate. do not sabo my poor goon bro LTS. he is a monk now. :smile:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! u and your old silly resentment. tsk, tsk.... still holding tightly onto it. god bless you!
so are u a happier person now or a even stupider one?

eh fei chye, what resentment you cock-toking :confused: i'm happier coz it's tgif and having fun having a dig at you for starting boh-liao threads, purely for amusement, can?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh ok....then be careful tonite. MR KARMA is hot on ur butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post

eh fei chye, what resentment you cock-toking :confused: i'm happier coz it's tgif and having fun having a dig at you for starting boh-liao threads, purely for amusement, can?
mr karma came to visit you earlier in the form of sam having to do housekeeping and merge on another of your boh-liao posting pertaining to pinkie's visit to his pal in taiwan....look, if there's no response to that topic, just let it be and not keep trying to elicit a bloody response - since no one gives a flying toss. try flogging the other sunshine horsey's knickers instead of a dead horse, neigh?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like a christian quote: god says this, god says that...and goddamn!

now even your replies are without substance...temple, karma and now Christian quote. now you know why you're being targeted? coz you're turning into a good class bungalow, not in bishan but mei ling - eh, kong smlj :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
for those who had attend the free gardening lessons held in my li'l brother leetahsar's ex-temple may wanna donate to their temple's building fund. the temple is now desperately need to be upgraded as it's showing signs of cracks from heavy construction nearby.

the ex-temple is now asking li'l brother LTS to help to fund raising and he has agreed and would like to rekindle another gardening classes, gardening talks and etc. participants maybe could make a voluntary donation to the temple building fund.

so any takers?

for those who know the temple and participated in his previous gardening class may like to get themselves involved and help out the temple.

PM me and I would let u know the details.

thank you for reading this.

Bro LTB may I ask you the lor-mee in Mei Ling Street market still around or not I cannot seem to find it last time went there, if around standard still ok?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro LTB may I ask you the lor-mee in Mei Ling Street market still around or not I cannot seem to find it last time went there, if around standard still ok?

lor mee? hmmmm... that -temple does have good volunteer vegetarian auntie cooks who can churn out super veggie food. vegetarian lor mee is one of it.

mei ling still ve the lor mee. but try eating it in the morning b4 that auntie re-do the gravy cos the 2nd round gravy isn't really OOMPH!! and lack the original flavor . the lor mee is now $2.50 with lots of ingredients and generous serving.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lor mee? hmmmm... that -temple does have good volunteer vegetarian auntie cooks who can churn out super veggie food. vegetarian lor mee is one of it.

mei ling still ve the lor mee. but try eating it in the morning b4 that auntie re-do the gravy cos the 2nd round gravy isn't really OOMPH!! and lack the original flavor . the lor mee is now $2.50 with lots of ingredients and generous serving.

Noted with thanks

i think maybe i start a food thread again.

how's that everyone? yes??

Yes please I sappok

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
donation can be made in person by cheque to 天德宝贤堂。。。i m not sure its address but it's located at JLN RAMA RAMA...

leetahsar's eldest shi xiong had just passed away.

for those interested in praying for the dearly departed can go to enquire from the temple which is doing a ULLAMBANA rites on 3rd aug (i think).

enquiry at the temple, please.