• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Face Stone Stone and Open Mouth Big Big Again

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Look at this picture and Lee Kuan Yew face is stone stone again and his mouth was ajar and he could not control his mouth.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-has-dinner-former-us-secretary-state

Was he smiling or opening his mouth? that is a big question.

Oh my GOD!

Even before that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY die, the ghouls and demons already started on their fucking and raping of that bastard LKY!
With the mercy that LKY is known to have.

HA ha ha ha

How wonderful!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Look at this picture and Lee Kuan Yew face is stone stone again and his mouth was ajar and he could not control his mouth.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-has-dinner-former-us-secretary-state

Was he smiling or opening his mouth? that is a big question.

ginger, you are most disrespectful and disgusting to post such comments
i hope when you are in your 80s, if you ever reach that age, do remember your comments here
karma is a non judgemental force
when it swings and hits you
you will face nobody to blame but yourself - for your unwholesome deeds and comments
so do be careful when you make such insulting and hideous comments on the elderly
they have taken more rice and salt than you have...so do be very careful

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laksaboy
may be you can help me by posting youtube clip.
Madam Kwa Geok Choo and Mr Lee Kuan Yew toured Cambridge several years ago and she said that Lee Kuan Yew was a Handsome young man when he was a student in Cambridge.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope when you are in your 80s, if you ever reach that age, do remember your comments here
you will face nobody to blame but yourself - for your unwholesome deeds and comments
so do be careful when you make such insulting and hideous comments on the elderly

ilove singpapoo.................

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters,
before you talk about Karma, please spend a few seconds to think about Operation Coldstorage.
Please send about Lim Chin Siong who was ki-siau and forced to live in UK and sold flowers at Convent Garden and came back to Singapore as a broken man and died of heart attack before reaching 70.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I sure you would have the same sentiments when your mum revealed that Mao Tze Tung took her cherry and your daddy took the shit hole.

Suck on that................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear brothers and sisters,
before you talk about Karma, please spend a few seconds to think about Operation Coldstorage.
Please send about Lim Chin Siong who was ki-siau and forced to live in UK and sold flowers at Convent Garden and came back to Singapore as a broken man and died of heart attack before reaching 70.

i am not talking about coldstore
or the respectable and admirable the late mr lim chin siong
i am talking about your disrespectful and unwholesome comments on our elderly leader
you should eat on this and not to divert my comments to somewhere
ginger dear, there is a need to be very discreet in your posts here
people are all watching and reading....The Big Brother is always watching...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I sure you would have the same sentiments when your mum revealed that Mao Tze Tung took her cherry and your daddy took the shit hole.

Suck on that................

please do not side step the issue
and please do not behave like an intellectual and vulgar turd
thank you
you are of better stuff sir!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,
please do not threaten forumers here as this is considered as cyber bully.
we dont bully forumers here and we dont alter any pictures.
any MBBS graduate would also comment the same if they look at the photo.

I remember CIA FBI hire top MBBS graduate to look at Osama photo to evaluate Osama health.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He breeds such contempt, we have became like this, "love to hate him, hate to love him"...spade for a spade...had done us a lot to bring us to where we are today, but it just stop there...we are thankful...but " we just love to hate him", this needs no explanation. Nothing to do with, eating more salt or rice...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wonder who paid for the dinner. I mean George Shultz is retired right so this should be private dinner right?