• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DuYunQi.... Please play a smarter game!!! Ha Ha Ha

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink: If you wanna play the infraction game, please do it until i cannot make any more posting in this forum...

Don't follow Eunuch Escher style to play the infraction n zapping game n yet did not succeed.... Eunuch Escher ask all his gang of CROW to zap me but i'm still alive in this forum!!!

Don't be a COWARD to admit that when you can't reply my post, you come out with excuses like "Oh, I'm not going to reply to you anymore" OR " HK14K, you're twisitng your words"!!! Anyone can see clearly our debate content who is side-stepping n who is twisting n turning... Such tactics in a forum is already out dated!!!

Also, please dun continuously slapped your own cheap mouth by claiming that i brought out other ppls parents but praising n commending Eunuch Escher a crow who greets his mother every morning in this forum with all the female authentic organs...

So what if i bring out other ppls parents??? Now I'm going to bring out you DuYunQi parents.... YES... YOUR PARENTS, SEE CLEARLY!!!

DISGRACE YOURSELF IS OK BUT DON'T DISGRACE YOUR PARENTS ESPECIALLY YOUR MOTHER WITH NO OTHER PLACE BUT EVEN A FORUM...

NOT HAPPY??? Continue to infract n zap OR YOU CAN LOOK FOR ME PERSONALLY AS WELL IF YOUR MOTHER HAVE BORN YOU WITH GUTS N BALLZ!!!

OH YA... not forgetting your CROW BROTHER Tension68 say that I'm liable for defamation suit... WAITING FOR U!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies to everyone for bringing up this thread again...

The purpose of bringing this thread up again is becoz our COWARD DuYunQi wanna ACT or PRETEND as a hero now.

COWARD DuYunQi make a post today in another thread claiming that after his infraction on me on the 17/11/2013 at 08:04 p.m, i only dare to reply n bring out his mother in personal message but not in this forum which I dun know whether he's blind or trying to avoid this thread until 3 days later, coming back here to claim i dare not bring out his mother in the forum...

COWARD DuYunQi infraction date on me was 17-11-2013 at 08:04 p.m which is the same day i started this thread.... I only saw his infraction after coming back home at about 11:00 p.m n not only did i made a reply to him under the personal message, I started this thread right after I PM him...

If DuYunQi you can't read the time n date, ask your STREET WHORE MOTHER to read for you!!! YES, I'M BRINGING OUT YOUR MOTHER FOR HUMILIATION NOW, SEE IT??

If you think i dun dare to bring out your MOTHER in this forum, look at the above post 3 days back... Read carefully on the above how I brought out your MOTHER in this forum... NOT HAPPY??? I WELCOME YOU TO LOOK FOR ME...

Don't follow your buddy eunuch Escher to challenge me but dun dare to appear in person... I already say I'M WAITING FOR U be it a defamation suit or you want to fly down to look for me PERSONALLY... 恭候大驾

:biggrin: :biggrin: Ha Ha Ha Ha.... :biggrin: :biggrin: Ha Ha Ha Ha..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scold vulgarities also must edit.
Nabeilaokubai....kopisai you really beh kan..
Got understudy hk14k first...

nabeh gongest cccbye lj turned cb sewage rat
with a nabelaukubai you really behkan
now hokaukan ....go dogs fuck narong the kelong thelelong!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another attention seeking thread from a low self esteem tua kang yao siu. :rolleyes::kma:

How to compare to your mother seeking attention in Geylang Lorong 4... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Wise up n think of something new.... Dun show us your inferior complex here, it's just a forum!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabeh gongest cccbye lj turned cb sewage rat
with a nabelaukubai you really behkan
now hokaukan ....go dogs fuck narong the kelong thelelong!!!

Kopi, you still bother to use vulgarities on all these fools n cowards???

First challenge me on knowledge of watches... Follow by cars, yachts, properties n so on.... All of Sarong Wayang n I_Hate_Parents challenge have been accepted by me then they start to side-stepped, turn here, twist there... Trying different tactic but alas to no effect...

This DuYunQi is one of those CB (CheeseBurger) who love to act classy when he is worst than a Bangala... Trying to pretend as a Panda Hero but turns out for me to humiliate him n his mother...

You say this kind of people CHEAP OR NOT!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... :wink: :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to 'humiliate' an anonymous internet forum moniker?
Same same as joker like you claiming to have 'credibility'.

Of course you're so used to humiliation which is why you can only put words in other's mouth when one didn't even ask for credibility in the forum...

And the most idiotic part of your sentence is me asking credibility from a bunch of cowards like u who dun even have the BALLZ to come over n look for me after all those challenge that is being put up to me which i graciously accepted!!!

With your above sentence, I can assumed how shameless your mum is to have a child like you!!! LOL....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean until your wife/mother cannot produce lubricant?

I definitely believed your mother or your wife(if you have any) can produce lubricant like drain water which is dark in colour n smelly... Otherwise, I wouldn't claimed that your mother has a smelly hole right...

In future, knowing your mother smelly hole produces lubricant like drain water, dun tell ppl please.... you still so proud to annouce how smelly your mother hole is, really i take my hats off you!!! Ha Ha :biggrin: :biggrin: Ha Ha :biggrin: :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, you still bother to use vulgarities on all these fools n cowards???

First challenge me on knowledge of watches... Follow by cars, yachts, properties n so on.... All of Sarong Wayang n I_Hate_Parents challenge have been accepted by me then they start to side-stepped, turn here, twist there... Trying different tactic but alas to no effect...

This DuYunQi is one of those CB (CheeseBurger) who love to act classy when he is worst than a Bangala... Trying to pretend as a Panda Hero but turns out for me to humiliate him n his mother...

You say this kind of people CHEAP OR NOT!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... :wink: :wink:

wow bro,
you are the sifu of these forum exchanges
i have plenty to learn from you sifu
these narong vulva mouths and this i h p authentic organs mouth very foul one'
always bully kopi and always infract him and always mock him
yes, these cowards and CB cheeseburgers must be put in place
they have no standard against you...see all of them go hide in their sewage holes...dare not come out
hahhahaha..bro all the best in Wuhan and may your business boom and boom....cheers!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tried harder... Coz your friend just got humiliated by me for being a blind eye chicken!!!

wauhahhaa bro!!! you are the man!!!

CB cheeseburgers king Narong the kelong and I H P the big time bully

All the Blind eye chickens !!! wauhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! also PUBor Kias!!! wauhahhaaa...laugh till die!!! wauhahhahhaaa!!

Bro HK14, YOU ARE THE BESTEST !!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CAN touch you, can't even hold candle to your little toe!!!! wauhahaaa!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of course we expect the PAP IB to rise to the occasion! Read my siggy! Online persona trying hard to be neutral and deny but it's so obvious. :biggrin:

wauhahhaaaa...You are The Man!!!...Blind, retarded and distorted mind!!! Kopi is IB!!!wauhahhahahaaa!!!!!!!!