• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DuYunQi.... Please play a smarter game!!! Ha Ha Ha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was referring to that anonymous online persona clone HK14K :biggrin:

wauhahhaaaa...You are The Man!!!...Blind, retarded and distorted mind!!! HK14 is IB!!!wauhahhahahaaa!!!!!!!!laugh till my tears drop...when people lost an argument, they call you clone IB!!!!...wuahahhaaaa!!!!...IB...IB...IBBBBBBBB.....the bese defence for losses in battles...losses in anything...blame the IB...blame the Government the Best....

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wauhahhaaaa...You are The Man!!!...Blind, retarded and distorted mind!!! HK14 is IB!!!wauhahhahahaaa!!!!!!!!laugh till my tears drop...when people lost an argument, they call you clone IB!!!!...wuahahhaaaa!!!!...IB...IB...IBBBBBBBB.....the bese defence for losses in battles...losses in anything...blame the IB...blame the Government the Best....

Izzzziiiiiiittttt ?

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be the blind, retarded and distorted sialankhengkia!

don't forget copiuncle, kopiboy, kopiauntie,kopikong, kopisewdai,kopiO, kopisiakia...kopizeesialia.....more kopis coming on board!

wah !!! very intimidating!!! i must quickly go into hiding!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was referring to that anonymous online persona clone HK14K :biggrin:

Oh SO SORRY, to your disappointment.... If I've accepted so many COWARDS challenge here in this forum (Still Waiting For Them To Show Up In Person), you think I would be as COWARD as you not to admit if I'm a supporter of PAP or LKY????

Which is why i always claimed ppl like you are not only borned without BALLZ but a COCONUT HEAD as well with only water inside... Recognition is nothing to do with "loving" something...

I can give recognition to a car performance but that doesn't mean I like or I love that particular brand of car...

I don't have to ACT or PRETEND like you Cowards here cursing, swearing, claiming that PAP con all your money but dun even dare to sent out an email to any of our ministers let alone walking up to them face to face...

Lastly, Clone???? One Account is enough to handle a bunch of "GOOD FOR NOTHING" N "COWARDS"..... Do i still need another account????

No doubt your mum taught you a good joke today!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let them say what they want.... You can see a joke of the day by those Cowards everyday in here...

COWARDS & EUNUCH TACTICS IN THIS FORUM ;

1. Pretend they know about China, HK n Taiwan so much or ACT as if they have seen the world (SEEN A BIG SNAKE SWIM RATHER THAN SHIT), they will put up a challenge to you... And if you faced down their challenge, they will say that you're only bull-shitting n etc BUT, BUT if you accept their challenge... You'll either see them disappearing in NO TIME or changing to other topics on the very next post!!!

2. Once they know you cannot be challenged, they will tried other tactics like claiming you're a Clone, IBs n etc to shame you in this forum BUT AGAIN shaming no one but themselves....

3. Even other tactics cannot work, they'll tried to bring out all their MOTHER'S AUTHENTIC ORGANS & DRAIN WATER to splash at you!!!

4. If vulgarities still dun work... they play the INFRACTION & ZAPPING GAME!!!!

5. If infraction n moderation still doesn't work, their last resort would, you know what??? They will tried to ACT n PRETEND as if they are from the upper-class society with very good education background n claimed : " Don't reply to him or her anymore, waste of time" or " he's turning n twisiting his words, dun play with him already" n etc....

SBF forum actually is really an eye-opener for me to see the followers n supporters that are so stupid, foolish n of course last but not least their coward act!!!

No wonder WP or SDP can never win it from PAP... How to win when their supporters are all nothing but COWARDS n EUNUCH!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank You Mr. LeongSam for allowing me to see the TRUE FACE of those pro-opposition clowns here...

Sincere Thank You

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Desperado DuYunQi.....

:wink: May i ask one time how many points can you infract or zap me??? Can you do it on a one time basis so that i cannot post or write anymore in this forum!!! :wink:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:Just to tell you a little secret here if your CHEAP MOTHER HAS NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT IT.... I dun care about points n power, as long as i can write in this forum is enough!!! But you have disappoint me by after everytime i see you infractions n zapping of me, I can still post in this forum.... So DAMN BORING!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know that you have been slapped hard by me n got humiliated till you can't raise your head to face your mum by arrogantly claiming that i only dare to bring out your CHEAP MOTHER in Private Message but you Blind Chicken Eyes did not see this thread that is posted on the same day after your 1st Infraction on me...

Anyway Good Try Chicken Head....

I think you're quite DESPERATE now as you're running out of ideals... Let me teach you... Go back home n ask your CHEAPO MOTHER to lie down on the bed n spread open her legs n put your Chicken Head between your Mother's Cheap Legs n have a good smell of her SMELLY HOLE... Maybe after smelling you can come out with better ideals rather than showing your DESPERATION here.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! :biggrin: :p :biggrin: :wink:

Last edited: