• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Economic News

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, thanks for the timely uncovering.
Wonder why people bother to assume different nicks, different personality with different opinion and different writing style to post, this person not only has a psychopathic personality, its extremely tiring too.
He better go and see a shrink soon before its too late.

Yes psychopathic personality indeed to shamelessly claim in his last post to standby me as Funniman while he was at the same time then shaming me - as Tekkun using sexual innuendos to insult. What a shameless LIAR who ought to be shamed for his despicable act and should be ashamed of himself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I know you seldom come into this section. Most of your posts are in the other (Courtyard) section, where there are plentiful of those anti-PAP types, especially those Siao Lang types. You are definitely right about the use of clones. These are the KIASU and despicable people who just can't get enough. I also don't have any clones and I'll never have. As I've said before, if I should be permanently banned, I'll just leave the forum (whatever forums) for good and will have no second thoughts nor regrets. In fact, after being banned from the sgfuck forum, I don't even visit it anymore and deleted my bookmark for that website. Thanks for the good job sister Ginfreely.

Yes many siao lang in the main forum and some of those siao lang like roti prata and bakuttay are also in this JB forum but somehow you don't hear a squeak from these sinkies even when a big psychopath LIAR like this Malaysian is exposed. Instead there are even sinkies who did not hesitate to jump in to protect the Malaysian psychopath who pretends to be against woman abuse or even standby a woman while shaming the victim using another nick. The same psychopath who pretends to be neutral or even friendly to Sporeans while using a clone to bash Sporeans. And therein lies the disgusting truth of sinkies like roti prata and bakuttay: cower in front of foreign evil perpetuator who harmed a Singaporean but no qualms to shame the Sporean victim who has been harmed and done no wrong. These sinkies ought to be shamed and to be ashamed of themselves too.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the typical KIASU and KIASI people like what GCT once said. They will use their multiple nicks to attack those who are not in line nor agreeable with their posts. Very despicable and deplorable indeed. I never have respects for such people. They just can't argue with tentative facts, but will bull shit their way out with rubbish like papaya, ghost, excessive boasting and hot airs, with no relevance to the subject in discussion. These people really have no accountability at all on what they post in the forum. No eyes to see these people. In fact, I still miss some of those better cultured and more sensible forumers in this section like Wuqi and Crystal Tiong, etc.

Yes such are super kiasu, kiasi and big ego Malaysians that have low self esteem to need Sporeans to act subservient like keep calling themselves peasants and HDB are pigeon holes to be acceptable to these people. Anyone who stepped on such Malaysian toes through no fault but speaking the truth - like me telling my neighbours their five dogs are barking non-stop - will suffer badly by dirty tricks as they need to win even when they did wrong. They can't debate by reason or logic and have no qualms to attack a woman using sexual innuendos to insult, disturb your peace in every way, infringe your privacy to steal your pic and spread lies to shame you to win. Those Malaysians who did that and those who joined in such despicable and deplorable acts - including Singaporeans - should be shamed and to be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, an anonymous coward loser just infracted me yesterday on this thread:

CHOW CHEEBY LANJIAO SON OF A PROSTITUTE.U SMART?UR MOTHER IS AH GUA KUMAR?UR FATHER IS NATHAN?U FASTER COME WITH FAMILY BY CANCER OR ACCIDENT TO PRAY.VISHNU WANT YOUR FAMILY CHEEBY TO MAKE PRATA TO FEED DOGS

Unfortunately this loser is still in his "infant" stage and doesn't have enough power to infract my points. I'll say this to him: If you have the guts, PM me for a meet up and we can thrash this out face-to-face, you no balls keyboard warrior.

Anyway, all those curses aren't going to work on me, otherwise, I won't be here today. I've never believed in Karma and all that shit. Only a lout idiot like you will stay subservient to your lunatic beliefs. And I'm very confident that you don't even know the meaning of "lout", so go and GOOGLE for it.

I simply cannot comprehend why Leongsam had allowed anonymous infractions in this forum? It is meaningless as you cannot take the "fight" to the next level.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Malaysians who did that and those who joined in such despicable and deplorable acts - including Singaporeans - should be shamed and to be ashamed of themselves.
I fully support you on this.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to keep a look out for "The Return Of Tekkun - Part 2".

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support you on this.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to keep a look out for "The Return Of Tekkun - Part 2".

Thanks for support. Yes I shame people based on their despicable and deplorable acts, not the low blow way of shaming people by opinions NOT based on facts, shaming people by looks and body when these low life should be ashamed of being thiefs themselves stealing pics of others. That's exactly what some low life Malaysians did to me in this forum and the main forum. When people go low, we go high LOL.

Btw I always think well of Malaysia govt, look how well they have developed patriotism in Malaysian citizens? Sinkies who are mourning the loss of "useful productive information" from Malaysian psychopath Tekkun should grow some wisdom or patriotism and ask themselves these questions:

Did you hear even a word of condemnation from the many Malaysians here on the despicable and deplorable behaviour of Tekkun?

Before my post that day and with so many posts from Funniman bashing Spore/Sporeans, did you see any Malaysian here ask him to stop or say things like this is a property forum?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, an anonymous coward loser just infracted me yesterday on this thread:

Unfortunately this loser is still in his "infant" stage and doesn't have enough power to infract my points. I'll say this to him: If you have the guts, PM me for a meet up and we can thrash this out face-to-face, you no balls keyboard warrior.

Anyway, all those curses aren't going to work on me, otherwise, I won't be here today. I've never believed in Karma and all that shit. Only a lout idiot like you will stay subservient to your lunatic beliefs. And I'm very confident that you don't even know the meaning of "lout", so go and GOOGLE for it.

I simply cannot comprehend why Leongsam had allowed anonymous infractions in this forum? It is meaningless as you cannot take the "fight" to the next level.

Well Leongsam had also allowed resident bullies like mudlander semaj2357 to harrass me non-stop with outright sexual insults in the main forum. Not only no help from him but any return of greetings to them result in only me being banned but not them. Ultra biased and unfair forum that loves to protect Malaysian psychopaths pretending to be sick, pretending to be religious, or like my Malaysian Chinese neighbours - pretending to be dog lovers - when they kept their 5 dogs in ultra small cages stacked up right next to kitchen back door for more than 8 hours a day, resulting in them barking non-stop. Any genuine dog lovers would do that to their dogs? I support any Malaysian state proposal to ban dogs LOL.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
like my Malaysian Chinese neighbours - pretending to be dog lovers - when they kept their 5 dogs in ultra small cages stacked up right next to kitchen back door for more than 8 hours a day, resulting in them barking non-stop. Any genuine dog lovers would do that to their dogs? I support any Malaysian state proposal to ban dogs LOL.
Officially, your neighbor must seek the written endorsement from his immediate neighbors (front (meaning opposite), rear, left and right sides) in order to obtain the license for their dogs. Unless you had previously endorsed on their dog license application form, otherwise, I believe their dogs are not licensed by the local licensing authority and is therefore illegal. You can then report them to the MBJB (if it's in JB) and they will surely take the necessary actions to investigate further, especially when it's concerning dogs,which is considered "haram" to the Malays and which they are very very particular about. But of course, by doing so, be prepared to declare war with your neighbor and bear in mind that there may be repercussions later, especially when you are not a local. Do weigh the consequences seriously before acting on it.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I always think well of Malaysia govt, look how well they have developed patriotism in Malaysian citizens? Sinkies who are mourning the loss of "useful productive information" from Malaysian psychopath Tekkun should grow some wisdom or patriotism and ask themselves these questions:

Did you hear even a word of condemnation from the many Malaysians here on the despicable and deplorable behaviour of Tekkun?

Before my post that day and with so many posts from Funniman bashing Spore/Sporeans, did you see any Malaysian here ask him to stop or say things like this is a property forum?
Ha ha, some forumers in this section had even praised Tekkun for his valuable contributions instead, which I find are mostly "cut and paste". If one is determined enough, all these information can be found by GOOGLE.

In my opinion, Malaysia under Najib's administration has been satisfactory. The only setback at present is the 1MDB scandal which he seems to be indirectly involved and also many of the evidences are not favorable towards him. I can't predict what's the eventual outcome, but the oppositions are indeed pursuing vigorously against him. Should he be forced to step down and the opposition, led by Mahathir, will take over, be prepared for more turmoils and retaliative relations with Singapore.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Leongsam had also allowed resident bullies like mudlander semaj2357 to harrass me non-stop with outright sexual insults in the main forum. Not only no help from him but any return of greetings to them result in only me being banned but not them. Ultra biased and unfair forum that loves to protect Malaysian psychopaths pretending to be sick, pretending to be religious.
Leongsam, if you are reading this, I believe you should be impartial enough to take the necessary and/or appropriate actions, unless you are a Nincompoop.

That Jah_Rastafar_I in the Courtyard section has been using expletives and vulgarities against almost everyone since day one and yet he never gets banned. Very "kelong" moderators.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Officially, your neighbor must seek the written endorsement from his immediate neighbors (front (meaning opposite), rear, left and right sides) in order to obtain the license for their dogs. Unless you had previously endorsed on their dog license application form, otherwise, I believe their dogs are not licensed by the local licensing authority and is therefore illegal. You can then report them to the MBJB (if it's in JB) and they will surely take the necessary actions to investigate further, especially when it's concerning dogs,which is considered "haram" to the Malays and which they are very very particular about. But of course, by doing so, be prepared to declare war with your neighbor and bear in mind that there may be repercussions later, especially when you are not a local. Do weigh the consequences seriously before acting on it.

Thanks for info. Yes I knew about that and the maximum allowed is 3 dogs if I remember correctly. But they had 5 dogs - could be even more as they were very sly to leave their door half ajar so you could not see all the cages - so it's almost a certainty their dogs are all unlicensed and illegal. And of course such arrogant and selfish people will not ask permission from their neighbours to keep dogs.

Yes you are right as I am not local, I had exercised utmost tolerance and did not report on their dogs. I only told them to do something to stop their dogs from barking non-stop, in fact I gave them some suggestions on how to do that like giving the dogs toys to keep them occupied and to make sure they have enough food and water, and told them to close their back door all the time as otherwise the 5 dogs barking is very noisy. Reasonable request? Not in the eyes of these selfish barbarians. They wanted to have their cake and eat it. Dogs there and door open. Not just that but they disturbed me in every way by littering, fire crackers and mystery knocks on my house walls and roof since then. These Malaysian psychopaths were hell bent to drive me crazy, which I did and understandably so if you have neighbours from hell like that.

On hindsight, I was too nice and tolerant for too long, neighbourliness was not appreciated nor reciprocated by my arrogant Malaysian neighbours. Anyway I have moved out long time ago but these Malaysian psychopaths are still harrassing me for two years after I move. Scary right how evil and barbarian Malaysians can be? I can understand why some Malaysia state want to ban dogs as such selfish, evil and fake dog lovers are both a danger to dogs and humans.

Hope my story falls under "useful productive information" LOL. Seriously how I wish somebody shared such useful info before I bought my house in JB. Instead of people staying in JB painting a rosy kampong spirit of locals which can't be further off from the truth. In fact how I wish to have read what my idol Longist (or whatever clone he is now using as he is always banned) posted in the main forum about his stay in Spore hostel with Malaysian ASEAN scholars during JC/secondary school time in 1980s and these Malaysian scholars were CHEERING about Singaporeans dying in Hotel New World collapse then. I wish I am as wise as Longist to realise the truth at such a young age, and would never have bought a house in JB then knowing such useful productive information of how much hatred Malaysians have for Sporeans LOL.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, some forumers in this section had even praised Tekkun for his valuable contributions instead, which I find are mostly "cut and paste". If one is determined enough, all these information can be found by GOOGLE.

In my opinion, Malaysia under Najib's administration has been satisfactory. The only setback at present is the 1MDB scandal which he seems to be indirectly involved and also many of the evidences are not favorable towards him. I can't predict what's the eventual outcome, but the oppositions are indeed pursuing vigorously against him. Should he be forced to step down and the opposition, led by Mahathir, will take over, be prepared for more turmoils and retaliative relations with Singapore.

I am not sure how useful are those info as I didn't bother to read but no matter how useful the information is, they shouldn't be exchanged at the cost of a foreigner using clone to bash Sporeans right? If not how different are these sinkies from the PAP that they are bashing? LOL PAP is a reflection of sinkies indeed and actually any govt is a reflection of the people. Najib too LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, if you are reading this, I believe you should be impartial enough to take the necessary and/or appropriate actions, unless you are a Nincompoop.

That Jah_Rastafar_I in the Courtyard section has been using expletives and vulgarities against almost everyone since day one and yet he never gets banned. Very "kelong" moderators.

Thanks for telling him that. Don't waste your breath though as he is human to favour mudlander bullies like semaj2357. As human as people who support ISIS and terrorist.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for info. Yes I knew about that and the maximum allowed is 3 dogs if I remember correctly. But they had 5 dogs - could be even more as they were very sly to leave their door half ajar so you could not see all the cages - so it's almost a certainty their dogs are all unlicensed and illegal. And of course such arrogant and selfish people will not ask permission from their neighbours to keep dogs.

Yes you are right as I am not local, I had exercised utmost tolerance and did not report on their dogs. I only told them to do something to stop their dogs from barking non-stop, in fact I gave them some suggestions on how to do that like giving the dogs toys to keep them occupied and to make sure they have enough food and water, and told them to close their back door all the time as otherwise the 5 dogs barking is very noisy. Reasonable request? Not in the eyes of these selfish barbarians. They wanted to have their cake and eat it. Dogs there and door open. Not just that but they disturbed me in every way by littering, fire crackers and mystery knocks on my house walls and roof since then. These Malaysian psychopaths were hell bent to drive me crazy, which I did and understandably so if you have neighbours from hell like that.

On hindsight, I was too nice and tolerant for too long, neighbourliness was not appreciated nor reciprocated by my arrogant Malaysian neighbours. Anyway I have moved out long time ago but these Malaysian psychopaths are still harrassing me for two years after I move. Scary right how evil and barbarian Malaysians can be? I can understand why some Malaysia state want to ban dogs as such selfish, evil and fake dog lovers are both a danger to dogs and humans.

Hope my story falls under "useful productive information" LOL. Seriously how I wish somebody shared such useful info before I bought my house in JB. Instead of people staying in JB painting a rosy kampong spirit of locals which can't be further off from the truth. In fact how I wish to have read what my idol Longist (or whatever clone he is now using as he is always banned) posted in the main forum about his stay in Spore hostel with Malaysian ASEAN scholars during JC/secondary school time in 1980s and these Malaysian scholars were CHEERING about Singaporeans dying in Hotel New World collapse then. I wish I am as wise as Longist to realise the truth at such a young age, and would never have bought a house in JB then knowing such useful productive information of how much hatred Malaysians have for Sporeans LOL.
Wow, you sure have hell of a time with your Malaysian Chinese neighbors. Talking of firecrackers, my Malay neighbor's husband had on 1 Chinese New Year Eve came out and gave a good scolding to the other Chinese neighbor, which is 3 houses away, for excessive firing of crackers after 12 midnight. That new kid on the block is from another state and had just moved in not long before. Otherwise, the other old timers in this Taman are more considerate and they never have this kind of firecrackers dispute before. And I tell you, their crackers are indeed those excessively loud and thunderous types when even my house alarm will be triggered. The Malay neighbor was very mad because they have 3 young children and probably they were being frightened by the intermittent and unexpected loud blasting, which you can't even predict. After that scolding, they did relent and saved their fire crackers for the next day, but at much earlier timings in the evening instead. Some people are indeed very inconsiderate.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you sure have hell of a time with your Malaysian Chinese neighbors. Talking of firecrackers, my Malay neighbor's husband had on 1 Chinese New Year Eve came out and gave a good scolding to the other Chinese neighbor, which is 3 houses away, for excessive firing of crackers after 12 midnight. That new kid on the block is from another state and had just moved in not long before. Otherwise, the other old timers in this Taman are more considerate and they never have this kind of firecrackers dispute before. And I tell you, their crackers are indeed those excessively loud and thunderous types when even my house alarm will be triggered. The Malay neighbor was very mad because they have 3 young children and probably they were being frightened by the intermittent and unexpected loud blasting, which you can't even predict. After that scolding, they did relent and saved their fire crackers for the next day, but at much earlier timings in the evening instead. Some people are indeed very inconsiderate.

Yes my Malaysian Chinese neighbours gave me hell of a time and these psychopaths behaved exactly like Tekkun - angels in deceit - nice in front but devils behind doing all kinds of dirty tricks. Look at their Facebook you would see a decent looking young couple around 30 years old with young children and appeared to be dog lovers showing concern of their dog having stomach problem or even posting advert appealing people to adopt dogs. Alas all but a façade of psychopaths with black hearts. Behind the scene these barbarians kept dogs in ultra small cages for long hours and left them barking non-stop. In fact at one time when they first moved in, they left their dogs in cages outside their kitchen -with minimal shelter from sun and rain for long hours - until I wrote them a nice and polite but firm letter to tell them they are abusing their dogs and to stop doing that, then they shifted in their dog cages from outside the kitchen door to barely inside - stacked up right beside the kitchen door.

So I applaud your Malay neighbour's move to give scolding to selfish barbarians who have no regards for anyone other than themselves - be it dogs or humans - although they love to pretend otherwise. You try talking reason and logic to barbarians who did wrong, like I did and they would turn around to scold you instead. To these barbarians, they think they can do ANYTHING they want as it's their house. In fact that's what my barbarian neighbours said when I asked them to close their back door due to the dogs barking. So to these shameless barbarians, doing anything illegal - be it unlicensed dogs, illegal firecrackers or illegal house extension - is not something they would be ashamed of. Instead they are full of self entitlement and expect neighbours to be subservient, agreeable and should tolerate them without any complaints. Don't you find it an irony such people should complain of their govt doing illegal things or steal things or are shameless?

Well this is a property forum, I am going to end off by cautioning Singaporeans about buying house in JB. People like Tekkun, my Malaysian Chinese neighbours and other Malaysian psychopaths in the main forum did not just drop from the sky. They are all Malaysians and a reflection of Malaysia society in the last 50 years that some how produced these psychopaths that have no sense of right or wrong, they need to win at all costs even when they are the ones who did wrong. Causing you distress is their way of winning. Dishonourable winning with despicable methods is the norm to them and they are so damn proud if it. Conscience is an alien concept to these barbarians. A virgin can be painted a slut or whore if you step on these Malaysian psychopath toes. The Malaysian psychopaths will take every chance to harm you in every way. Just need to look at what happened to me. You need not do anything to them except for not being a subservient pet agreeable to all their nonsense and saying things that they like to hear like calling yourself peasant all the time.

Singaporeans living in the past thinking they are family should wake up from the biggest fallacy - proven by the lack of a word of condemnation of Tekkun by the many Malaysians here - no problem if you meet the rare good ones but huge problem if you meet one of the many Malaysian psychopaths like I did. You think a Singaporean Chinese can go up to the Malaysian Chinese and scold them for putting big firecrackers after midnight like what Winners' Malay neighbours did? The Malaysian Chinese neighbour will tell you to Fxxx off even if you don't scold them but tell them in a nice and polite way. Not speculating but this was exactly what my Malaysian Chinese neighbours said. And don't even think of counting on other neighbours to resolve aka kampong spirit as there is none. I remember surveying some Malaysian neighbours (btw all Malaysian Chinese/Indian, no Malay neighbours around) do they have any complaints of the many loud and big firecrackers around - like at 3 am - and the replies are: they claimed not to have heard the excessively loud firecrackers or they turned around to ask: you sleep very early is it? Lol so much for the painted rosy picture of kampong spirit in Malaysia.

Last edited:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my Malaysian Chinese neighbours gave me hell of a time and these psychopaths behaved exactly like Tekkun - angels in deceit - nice in front but devils behind doing all kinds of dirty tricks.>>

Alamak, no personal attacks please. We are all civilised Sinkies and most of us have at least an O level cert ( except me a Secondary 2 drop-out ) so please do talk decently

Talking about CNY fireworks. My ex neighbours who are Malaysians have 2 mercs parked inside their houses and during the early morning of first day of CNY some years ago their distance relatives ( I believe from other states and Singapore ) were playing fireworks @ 4am in the morning. No joke. I know this because I cant slp whole night and 4am I gota squeeze back to Singapore half eye opened.

Very inconsiderate!

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the private residence of Singapore where I currently lived, the neighbouring dogs will bark incessantly when I returned home at 2am from my late nights drinks from Boat Quay.

And sometimes at 4am when I leave my house for exercise, the dogs will bark incessantly and their noises reverberated around the neighbourhood.

I have since feedback to the guards in my private residence and the next residence opposite but to no avail. After 5 damn years the dogs are still barking in the middle of the nights.

Singaporeans are very uncivilied. One even told my guards that she got the right to rear dogs because she is afraid of robbers! In SPORE? In her Condo? ( Roll eyes ) Another one claimed he slept through the night.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the private residence of Singapore where I currently lived, the neighbouring dogs will bark incessantly when I returned home at 2am from my late nights drinks from Boat Quay.

And sometimes at 4am when I leave my house for exercise, the dogs will bark incessantly and their noises reverberated around the neighbourhood.

I have since feedback to the guards in my private residence and the next residence opposite but to no avail. After 5 damn years the dogs are still barking in the middle of the nights.

Singaporeans are very uncivilied. One even told my guards that she got the right to rear dogs because she is afraid of robbers! In SPORE? In her Condo? ( Roll eyes ) Another one claimed he slept through the night.

Hey Kum Gong, the difference is, nobody ever claimed that there was cool kampong spirit living in Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow finally a Malaysian appeared and here he comes masquerading as Sporean. Instead of a word of condemnation of the despicable and deplorable acts of his fellow Malaysians, he got the cheek to paint it as personal attacks. Calling a rapist a rapist is not called personal attacks. Don't be a rapist if you don't want people to call you a rapist. Angels in deceit are exactly what Tekkun and my Malaysian Chinese neighbours are. How shameless can a Malaysian be to turn around to accuse the victim of making personal attack?

Hey YOU investor888, you are not sinkie but mudlander pretending to be sinkie. I have already exposed you then when you were using sexual innuendos to insult together with Tekkun, and that's personal attack that you did, not me. How shameless can a Malaysian be to do personal attack and then turn around to scold and falsely accuse the victim - who are not even doing personal attack - of doing personal attack? Ultra shameless hypocrite LIAR.

Btw I am no sinkie. Sinkies are selfish Sporeans who turned away in the face of injustice and do not lift a finger to help when they can. That is not me. I am never like that. I see Sporeans suffered injustice like Lehman brothers investors and I bothered to lift a finger to speak up for them although I was not an investor and have no family or friends who are investors.

Of course don't expect me to lend money or give kidney to help. And I never expect anyone to help me that way too. People who expect friends to do that in order to call them friends should be ashamed of themselves making friends with motives. But I will not turn away from the face of injustice if I see people raping others - the victim need not be my friend, can be a stranger - or like my barbarian Malaysian Chinese neighbours abusing their dogs by leaving them in open in cages with minimal shelter from sun and rain - from a small piece of 1 metre Polycarbonate cover on top of them.

Hahahah last time I never thought myself to be extra kind soul. But now I know I am indeed extra kind soul. Not only do people don't help strangers to speak up, they will turn around to insist you are lying about not a Lehman brother investor and must be one to have spoken up for Lehman brothers investors.

Oh lastly mudlander investor888 listen up, don't show your tail of being an arrogant mudlander again by looking down on people with no education and call them uncivilised. Old people with primary or no education in Spore are more civilised than my barbarian Malaysian Chinese neighbours who are young and educated with the wife even an Australia university graduate as I can see from Facebook with her pic in graduation gown LOL.

Yes my Malaysian Chinese neighbours gave me hell of a time and these psychopaths behaved exactly like Tekkun - angels in deceit - nice in front but devils behind doing all kinds of dirty tricks.>>

Alamak, no personal attacks please. We are all civilised Sinkies and most of us have at least an O level cert ( except me a Secondary 2 drop-out ) so please do talk decently

Talking about CNY fireworks. My ex neighbours who are Malaysians have 2 mercs parked inside their houses and during the early morning of first day of CNY some years ago their distance relatives ( I believe from other states and Singapore ) were playing fireworks @ 4am in the morning. No joke. I know this because I cant slp whole night and 4am I gota squeeze back to Singapore half eye opened.

Very inconsiderate!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey LIAR, make up your mind whether you currently live in HDB (pigeon hole in your own words) whereby you take 5 hours to clean - or private residence now. I would think more likely HDB as you also said in another thread about YOUR HDB season parking ticket (non sheltered).

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168318-Economic-News&p=2515462#post2515462

Last edited: