• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Economic News

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people are just so literal that they don't even recognise when a figure of speech is applied. And worse, other dummy simply so happy to jump in and start talking about geylang and soap. Now I know these guys' literacy standard.
And btw, soap is very last century, only old uncle remember using.

Takboheh tahan leh , come here to show off his powerful English ..... so powerful , sperm literally shoot through his brain :biggrin:

You come here post tons of negative news that mostly come from your own ass and you say it is facts to save people from being con . People cut n paste a few recent news from Singapore you say it is orgasm , nothing to do with JB properties . OK lah you win lor:p

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takboheh tahan leh , come here to show off his powerful English ..... so powerful , sperm literally shoot through his brain :biggrin:

You come here post tons of negative news that mostly come from your own ass and you say it is facts to save people from being con . People cut n paste a few recent news from Singapore you say it is orgasm , nothing to do with JB properties . OK lah you win lor:p

You also just showed how childish you had been.
You cannot even quote specifically which of my post has no relevance to what I was trying to say.
But anyway, if SG catches a cold, many will be sneezing away almost immediately and if that's what you're looking but then be very careful what u wish for, getting a bad cold is no joke.
And please don't take me literally again and start taking anti flu medicine.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takbohleh tahan leh , everyone knows you are the most TuaKee with the biggest cock that can stretch around the whole Iskardar, everybody else is just childish kid. Your words carry more weight then developers , Sultan and billionaire combined. (Even though you don't invest a single cent in Iskardar nor have any future investment plan in it. You not even fit to pick golf ball for Sultan yet talk like a big Papaya. Maybe I should forward all your insulation of Iskardar to the Sultan and see how he deal with you)

QUOTE : This new kid on the block with no experience should take a good look first at what his more experienced and wealthier big boys are doing or not doing in Iskandar, otherwise they'll be in for a big big surprise.
1. CapitaLand announced in 2013 about a multi-billion joint-venture project in Danga Bay is being delayed again and again and now in 2016, still no news when are they starting.
2. Billionaire Peter Lim's project, motorsports hub FASTrack Iskandar is still on the drawing board year after year. Another mega project Vintage Bay is also delayed again after changing from being residential to healthcare complex. UNQUOTE

The above is just one of the many example from your ass hole. Show us back n white report that these people run road already. It is obvious that project of this size need a long time to plan , replan n execute. Maybe our TuaKee can do it in 3years to 5years

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takbohleh tahan leh , everyone knows you are the most TuaKee with the biggest cock that can stretch around the whole Iskardar, everybody else is just childish kid. Your words carry more weight then developers , Sultan and billionaire combined. (Even though you don't invest a single cent in Iskardar nor have any future investment plan in it)

QUOTE : This new kid on the block with no experience should take a good look first at what his more experienced and wealthier big boys are doing or not doing in Iskandar, otherwise they'll be in for a big big surprise.
1. CapitaLand announced in 2013 about a multi-billion joint-venture project in Danga Bay is being delayed again and again and now in 2016, still no news when are they starting.
2. Billionaire Peter Lim's project, motorsports hub FASTrack Iskandar is still on the drawing board year after year. Another mega project Vintage Bay is also delayed again after changing from being residential to healthcare complex. UNQUOTE

The above is just one of the many example from your ass hole. Show us back n white report that these people run road already. It is obvious that project of this size need a long time to plan , replan n execute. Maybe our TuaKee can do it in 3years to 5years

Not only childish, but also a crude, rude, vulgar and
uncivilized Ah Beng doing a classic act of 强词夺理,泼妇骂街!
Running out of points to reason and then resort to personal attack and vulgarities.
Don't feel ashamed in front of others in the forum?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello ,

Welcome to the Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Takbohleh tahan leh suddenly transformed into the oldest virgin in Iskardar, so white and refined ? Let MP Josephine teach you how to make love in Parliament , then you can make more babies in small pigeon hole. :biggrin:

By the way I am also using a figure of speech when I say you have the biggest cock that can go around the whole Iskardar . It is not bad words , it means your mouth very big lah , can talk down the whole Iskardar, same as you use the word multiple orgasm as a figure of speech mah.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello ,

Welcome to the Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Takbohleh tahan leh suddenly transformed into the oldest virgin in Iskardar, so white and refined ? Let MP Josephine teach you how to make love in Parliament , then you can make more babies in small pigeon hole. :biggrin:

By the way I am also using a figure of speech when I say you have the biggest cock that can go around the whole Iskardar . It is not bad words , it means your mouth very big lah , can talk down the whole Iskardar, same as you use the word multiple orgasm as a figure of speech mah.:biggrin:

What make love? Have SEX...no need to be so discreet.
Next time quote as actual report please...:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello ,

it means your mouth very big lah , can talk down the whole Iskardar, same as you use the word multiple orgasm as a figure of speech mah.:biggrin:

Aka CBM in army term.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snowbird, shoot something back on jasonst, use all the bad words that u know....shoot back!

I will stand behind you, support your points, let me shoot back him first with my most vulgar chinese that i knew and hardly use bcoz it is god damn dirty!!!!

Now let me begin: 你很过分!

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snowbird, shoot something back on jasonst, use all the bad words that u know....shoot back!

I will stand behind you, support your points, let me shoot back him first with my most vulgar chinese that i knew and hardly use bcoz it is god damn dirty!!!!

Now let me begin: 你很过分!

Oh, thank you for you kindness, I was almost moved to tears.
Actually "你很过分" was already used by that famous but old and ugly woman who can't sing and dance, Sun Ho in her China Wine MTV, it was indeed god damn dirty!
I was so afraid you might ask me to shoot back something like this : %¥@:(*&%(*&“《(&¥@>(¥#$@!!! (Cantonese translation : 死仆街,屌你老母冚家零,去含柒啦你!!!)
Luckily you didn't.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KUALA LUMPUR: Three of Asia’s biggest economies pulled out all the stops at the SPAD Land Public Transport (LPT) Symposium, with all eyes on the multi-billion ringgit prize – the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail contract.

China proclaimed that it would build the rail faster and cheaper. Japan confidently said the safety and quality of its Shinkansen was unbeatable, while South Korea stressed it offers the best of both.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai and Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) chairman Tan Sri Syed Hamid Albar toured elaborate train set-ups by the China Railway Corporation, East Japan Railway Co and Korea Rail Network Authority at the symposium yesterday.

All three companies provided virtual reality simulations of how fast their trains would operate and how they would respond to security problems.

China was the flashiest of the three, renting a huge space in the KL Convention Centre, featuring a storey-high screen and a train control panel to give exhibition participants an idea of its version of the HSR.

Japan’s simulation was a game with its bullet train mascot Shinkalion, while South Korea was driven towards education of the technology used in its HSR system.

Malaysia and Singapore signed a memorandum in July to open the new high speed rail line by 2026, promising to spur economic growth in areas along the 350km line. The project could cost up to RM63bil (US$15 billion).

East Japan Railway vice chairman Masaki Ogata, said although its train may be seen as “expensive” Japan was banking on the reliability and quality of its Shinkansen to draw passengers and cut maintenance costs.

“We are confident we can provide a very early operation launch and we understand Malaysia and Singapore already know the quality of the Shinkansen. The life cycle of the Shinkansen can mean very low maintenance cost,” he said.

China Railway chief engineer He Huawu said China would build in one year what his competitors would do in five years.

He argued that China had a better safety record than Japan, considering its bullet train travels longer distances.

“For every billion passenger-km, we have the least injuries and deaths. Our cost is definitely lower because we have large-scale production of railways. I build 1,000km high-speed rail, they build 100km high-speed rail. Of course, our cost is lower, isn’t it?” he said.

Korea Rail Network Authority general manager Yoon Chi Man said it could provide Malaysia and Singapore Japan’s technology at cheaper prices.

“I’m not sure we can beat China’s price. But I’m sure we can beat Japan’s price. We have a very unique technology that is compatible with Japan and we can give a good experience to Malaysia and Singapore,” said Yoon.

“Malaysia is spoiled for choice,” said Liow.

“We will have to work with Singapore on this. I think they (the three countries) have very good technical support and technology and we are looking forward to them taking part,” said Liow.

Syed Hamid on the other hand, assured that consumer prices for the HSR would remain low.

“Definitely, the price is not going to be more expensive than an airline ticket. But we cannot determine now. It’s too early. May the best party win,” he said.

The HSR project will have eight stations – Bandar Malaysia, Putrajaya, Seremban, Ayer Keroh, Muar, Batu Pahat, Iskandar Puteri and Singapore.

It is expected to reduce rail travel time between Malaysia and Singapore to just 90 minutes, with speeds of over 300km per hour

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Mahathir disses Budget 2017, says govt is broke

PETALING JAYA: Dr Mahathir Mohamad believes the 2017 Budget to be presented by Prime Minister Najib Razak on Friday will be without substance as the government has insufficient revenue.
The former prime minister in his usual sarcasm said the budget would be an “excellent one” as billions of ringgit would be announced as allocations to ministries and government agencies.
“Actually, this is only a stage play (sandiwara). The allocations are mere empty promises as even now the government has no money,” Mahathir said at a ceramah in Shah Alam last night to commemorate the first anniversary of Parti Amanah Negara.
A video of last night’s event was uploaded to the Kelab Che Det Facebook page.
The 91-year-old, who is an arch critic of Prime Minister Najib Razak and his handling of the 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) scandal as well as the alleged RM2.6 billion found in his private accounts, said public hospitals could not dispense medicines while teachers could not travel as there was no allocation for travelling expenses.
Mahathir, who once also doubled as finance minister, said this current situation came about due to insufficient tax collections.

“The government collects the Goods and Services Tax (GST) but it has become a burden to the people,” he said.
Mahathir said under Najib, national debt had risen to the tune of RM800 billion and that this burden would be shouldered by the next generation.
“Najib must be removed in the coming general election and for this to happen, all Opposition parties must be sincere and united to take on the Barisan Nasional,” he said.
On Saturday, Mahathir told a ceramah in Tunjang near Kota Bharu that the Opposition should go on one-to-one fights with BN and also use a common symbol and manifesto.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Mahathir disses Budget 2017, says govt is broke

PETALING JAYA: Dr Mahathir Mohamad believes the 2017 Budget to be presented by Prime Minister Najib Razak on Friday will be without substance as the government has insufficient revenue.
The former prime minister in his usual sarcasm said the budget would be an “excellent one” as billions of ringgit would be announced as allocations to ministries and government agencies.
“Actually, this is only a stage play (sandiwara). The allocations are mere empty promises as even now the government has no money,” Mahathir said at a ceramah in Shah Alam last night to commemorate the first anniversary of Parti Amanah Negara.
A video of last night’s event was uploaded to the Kelab Che Det Facebook page.
The 91-year-old, who is an arch critic of Prime Minister Najib Razak and his handling of the 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) scandal as well as the alleged RM2.6 billion found in his private accounts, said public hospitals could not dispense medicines while teachers could not travel as there was no allocation for travelling expenses.
Mahathir, who once also doubled as finance minister, said this current situation came about due to insufficient tax collections.

“The government collects the Goods and Services Tax (GST) but it has become a burden to the people,” he said.
Mahathir said under Najib, national debt had risen to the tune of RM800 billion and that this burden would be shouldered by the next generation.
“Najib must be removed in the coming general election and for this to happen, all Opposition parties must be sincere and united to take on the Barisan Nasional,” he said.
On Saturday, Mahathir told a ceramah in Tunjang near Kota Bharu that the Opposition should go on one-to-one fights with BN and also use a common symbol and manifesto.

Actually, what Dr M said is quite true, every year the Budget was running on a deficit that snowballed the national debt from RM519 billion in 2014 to RM626 billion in 2016.
The last Budget was a total disaster, massive cuts were imposed on Education Ministry resulting in budget being slashed by over 50% while Ministry of Higher Education was also slashed by 16%!
The Ministry of Health was also affected by slashing RM300 million in the Revised Budget, resulting in clinics short of drugs, hospitals cutting medical test for patients etc.
But the PMO instead had an increased budget of RM20 billion which is about 7.6 of the total budget!

Many people are expecting this will be a pre-election Budget and goodies will be offered to the people for votes.
There will be political candies being distributed to strengthen the ruling party's chance in the coming election - last years billions were allocated for Sarawak infrastructure prior to the state election.
The National Budget 2017 will be announced in a few days time and we can see how the PM is going to juggle this time.
Also watch out for the Infrastructure budget because the RTS fate depends on it!

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan’s simulation was a game with its bullet train mascot Shinkalion, while South Korea was driven towards education of the technology used in its HSR system.

Malaysia and Singapore signed a memorandum in July to open the new high speed rail line by 2026, promising to spur economic growth in areas along the 350km line. The project could cost up to RM63bil (US$15 billion).

East Japan Railway vice chairman Masaki Ogata, said although its train may be seen as “expensive” Japan was banking on the reliability and quality of its Shinkansen to draw passengers and cut maintenance costs.

Korea Rail Network Authority general manager Yoon Chi Man said it could provide Malaysia and Singapore Japan’s technology at cheaper prices.

“I’m not sure we can beat China’s price. But I’m sure we can beat Japan’s price. We have a very unique technology that is compatible with Japan and we can give a good experience to Malaysia and Singapore,” said Yoon.

“Malaysia is spoiled for choice,” said Liow

Korea HSR education got teach how to fight against zombies? If not next time train to Bisan then how wor??

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, what Dr M said is quite true, every year the Budget was running on a deficit that snowballed the national debt from RM519 billion in 2014 to RM626 billion in 2016.
The last Budget was a total disaster, massive cuts were imposed on Education Ministry resulting in budget being slashed by over 50% while Ministry of Higher Education was also slashed by 16%!
The Ministry of Health was also affected by slashing RM300 million in the Revised Budget, resulting in clinics short of drugs, hospitals cutting medical test for patients etc.
But the PMO instead had an increased budget of RM20 billion which is about 7.6 of the total budget!

Malaysia should learn from their neighbour bcoz they still got room to grow their debt. Singapore GDP is slightly smaller than malaysia yet their national debt is S $411 B. Debt per citizen S $75K, debt to %GDP 107%. Should be ok as long as the debt is denominated in their own currency, and held internally.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia should learn from their neighbour bcoz they still got room to grow their debt. Singapore GDP is slightly smaller than malaysia yet their national debt is S $411 B. Debt per citizen S $75K, debt to %GDP 107%. Should be ok as long as the debt is denominated in their own currency, and held internally.

[FONT=&quot]Yeah..Malaysia must learn to borrow from own people so that nobody knows if it is good debts or bad debts.
Still Malaysia debts is way lower than Singapore.

Singapore has been listed as position no. 11 among 17 countries with the highest level of Government debts.

Singapore – 103.8%. It’s one of the wealthiest countries in the world but the island nation suffers from high debt. The government is now trying to find new ways to grow the economy and raise productivity.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Read more at http://www.businessinsider.my/wef-c...ment-debt-vs-gdp-2015-10/#gR7kK3VHLdx7cvF8.99

[/FONT]
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore still have many plot of prime land and plenty of COE revenue for future expenditure.

Still got plenty of room to squeeze...no worries.

Squeeze and squeeze.jpg

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT="]Yeah..Malaysia must learn to borrow from own people so that nobody knows if it is good debts or bad debts.
Still Malaysia debts is way lower than Singapore.

Singapore has been listed as position no. 11 among 17 countries with the highest level of Government debts.

Singapore – 103.8%. It’s one of the wealthiest countries in the world but the island nation suffers from high debt. The government is now trying to find new ways to grow the economy and raise productivity.
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]
Read more at http://www.businessinsider.my/wef-c...ment-debt-vs-gdp-2015-10/#gR7kK3VHLdx7cvF8.99

[/FONT]
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

Macam Malays...Outside must pakai cantik, branded shoes, branded cars, tapi makan ikan bilis kat umah..
Nobody knows...Lu think veli rich outside tapi inside veli poor.

Dasar ekonomi baru. Perception paling penting.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I help snowbird to shoot back
"Seems like all these negative reports on SG is giving some people multiple orgasms."

Tekkun, be careful dont 马上风( died by orgasm).